DMB new album out NOW

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

DMB new album out NOW

Post by LickSamba311 »

it's called "Stand Up."
sure some of you knew by now. i'ma get it today!!
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

Hell Yes!

:lol:
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

i'm on my way to go get it! woot!! I LOVE DAVE!!!!!! Seeing him live for the first time in July :D
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

i dont even know how many times i've seen that horrible band live, not by choice. he used to play in my g-mas club/restaurant. i played mr. matthews in pool a couple times too. he sucked.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

Goatburge wrote:i dont even know how many times i've seen that horrible band live, not by choice. he used to play in my g-mas club/restaurant. i played mr. matthews in pool a couple times too. he sucked.
:shock: you suck! ive heard nothing but great stuff about dave's shows.. i guess i'll be the judge of that when i go see him!
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

ahhh well, i was a young boy at the time and i assume thats when they weren't the most popular band at the time. i think my uncle knows dave matthews, or gave him a massage :shock:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

shutup goatburge you know nothing

hahaha JK
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

G Love and Jack Johnson kick daves ass :lol:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

i saw them at jazzfest this past few weekends ago. aside from the thousands of people there drunk/sunburnt/high/etc. i had a great time. they played some new songs from the new album, i'm guessing. and it was fucking dope. stefan is one of my favorite bassists after seeing him beat the piss out of his stu hamm bass.
Let's put a smile on that face
*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

i just listened to the whole album and i think its Great! As usual, Dave never ceases to amaze me. i cant wait till july to see him!!!!! :D
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

Dave mathews is a good band but their going a little to far with experimenting with their music ive been avoiding their newer albums lately, i miss their older sytle of music, like, Under The Table And Dreaming, Crash, Remember Two Things, Before These Crowded Streets, the newer albums they release kinda blow but you can't say they suck their drummer is sick my friend whos a drummer downloaded some crazy drumming video it was dope, their pretty good and talented, their live shows are pretty good i saw them live a while back
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

The cd is awesome! I expected no less.......do yourself a big favor and pick it up......thanks!
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"