The Urge

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

The Urge

Post by bcolephases »

Can't believe I just now started listening to these guys. Their musicianship is uh maze ing. Seeing them tomorrow night and then with lojic after thanksgiving. Hard to pick a favorite album but probably Receiving the Gift of Flavor. Thoughts?
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: The Urge

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:54 pm Can't believe I just now started listening to these guys. Their musicianship is uh maze ing. Seeing them tomorrow night and then with lojic after thanksgiving. Hard to pick a favorite album but probably Receiving the Gift of Flavor. Thoughts?
what the hell? Lojic is still around?

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:11 pm
bcolephases wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:54 pm Can't believe I just now started listening to these guys. Their musicianship is uh maze ing. Seeing them tomorrow night and then with lojic after thanksgiving. Hard to pick a favorite album but probably Receiving the Gift of Flavor. Thoughts?

Later
Yeah, surprisingly. I think they're doing these shows just for the holidays though. Some of them still live in LA so they don't play as much. My teenage self is elated.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

bcolephases wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:32 am

Later
Yeah, surprisingly. I think they're doing these shows just for the holidays though. Some of them still live in LA so they don't play as much. My teenage self is elated.
I just checked on spotify, doesn't look like they've put anything new out in ages.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

Jordan311 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:49 pm
bcolephases wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:32 am

Later
I just checked on spotify, doesn't look like they've put anything new out in ages.

Later
Did you ever listen to Lies In Hopetropolis? That was the last thing they put out, like 8 years ago.