Kill the Noise

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
Grey Goo
Cruise on by the Frowners

Kill the Noise

Post by Grey Goo »

one of my fav. artists this year. enjoy

i hope...

If every tool, when ordered, or even of its own accord, could do the work that befits it... then there would be no need either of apprentices for the master workers or of slaves for the lords.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Kill the Noise

Post by Element »

this is fucking horrible. fuck off.
Grey Goo

Post by Grey Goo »

Element wrote:this is fucking horrible. fuck off.
if you don't like it don't listen to it bro

there's also this song i like a lot (not for you element but anyone who likes fucking horrible music)

*p.s. i am still forcing Element telepathically to listen to all these songs just for shits and giggles sry i'm bored
If every tool, when ordered, or even of its own accord, could do the work that befits it... then there would be no need either of apprentices for the master workers or of slaves for the lords.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

i liked it when the bass tickles
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

hey grey goo, if you continue to post here i have a feeling you're going to see a lot of:

and no "brah," not pussy
Grey Goo

Post by Grey Goo »

Element can you do me a favor and stop pictures of things that have nothing to do with music...

Even a better proposition, you avoid trying to show everyone how big of a dick you have "over the internet", and I will do my best to avoid you at all cost like the plague. That way you can preserve your awesomeness elsewhere.