Lamb of God Resolution

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Lamb of God Resolution

Post by GOAT »

Leaked a few days ago. Rediculously bad ass metal album. Randy Blythe is truly the king of scream.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Lamb of God Resolution

Post by logosteel »

Thanks. Never heard of them, but will give a listen when I get off. Good quality leak (as in close to 320)?
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

You would think by the file size but its not the best. The cd comes out in 2 weeks though. I'm surpeised you've never hard of them. They're out of richmond va. I used tol go see them in dc at the 930 club and at the norvA in norfolk va all the time. The drummer bought my friends house a few blocks away from where I lived. He gave me a copy of their first cd and I Fell in love. Like a year later they're on mtv and huge 3 of them before they got so big.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

GOAT wrote:You would think by the file size but its not the best. The cd comes out in 2 weeks though. I'm surpeised you've never hard of them. They're out of richmond va. I used tol go see them in dc at the 930 club and at the norvA in norfolk va all the time. The drummer bought my friends house a few blocks away from where I lived. He gave me a copy of their first cd and I Fell in love. Like a year later they're on mtv and huge 3 of them before they got so big.
Jesus christ yeah I should've seen or atleast heard of them. I need to support locals more often. Thanks for the heards up :D
bcolephases
Taiyed Brodel

Post by bcolephases »

wrath is better