(hed) p.e.

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

(hed) p.e.

Post by GOAT »

their shit after back to base x is god aweful. Everything else is pure gold. Still one of my all time fav bands. Now ima go listen to let's ride then daze of war.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Re: (hed) p.e.

Post by logosteel »

I used to feel like their biggest fan turned biggest critic. New stuff sucks so bad. I blame it on partially going to Subnoize Records (bunch of fucking clowns) and to many shuffles in band members. Also Jahred needs to STFU already about politics. Live show suffers so much from his rants and not enough music. Ask sam, he's got some good stories of calling him out.
Favorite album OIA by far.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Agreed to everything GOAT and logosteel said.

I can't even listen to the new stuff it sucks so bad.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

yeah man they suck so bad now. Jahred is nothing more than shock factor and utters dumb shit lines for juggalos to like.

And I agree on subnoize being the death of them, mainly because of those damn juggalos

At a moment he was all hate the government, and actually had a decent message. Once that black guy won presidency everything changed

I talked to Jahred on the phone, he's an ignorant asshole
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

He used to be a down to earth dude. But the last time I interacted I had a pre order of Insomnia to get signed. He kinda shrugged me away till he realized it was the ALT cover for the pre order. Not sure if he still hangs with the crowd pre or post show.

Their live show from S/T thru blackout was insane. So much energy and speed (literally)