Fred Mascherino's new band has some serious potential

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Fred Mascherino's new band has some serious potential

Post by coast2coast »

Sup fellas been a while since I've posted but I wanted to know if anybody has seen the band Terrible Things. It consists of former Taking Back Sunday backup vocalist Fred Mascherino as well as the drummer from Coheed and Cambria. I stumbled on these guys when they opened up for Story of the Year here in Norfolk. I'm not the biggest fan of Taking Back Sunday but I liked their 2nd and 3rd album as Fred was a good compliment to their frontman Adam. These guys were fantastic live and I can see why Fred didn't want to play second fiddle to another vocalist amymore. I think these guys could really make it. They will have an album released shortly but you can find some of there stuff on Youtube.

Taking Back Sunday brought in a guy to replace Fred for awhile and have since gone back to their original backup vocalist from their first album but I don't think any one of them has the talent that Fred brought to the table.

The band was very likeable and nobody name dropped their successfull counterparts from which they left. They seem to want to start over on their own merits. Check em out.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Fred Mascherino's new band has some serious potential

Post by Nate »

lol
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

Good to see you haven't changed. You are still in Ohio and I'm 99.9% sure you are still a virgin. LOL.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

win
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"