311 day tix?

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

311 day tix?

Post by logosteel »

Did anyone get online today to grab any? My wife spent three hours trying to score some with no luck. I know there's another pre sale tomorrow, but wtf 311. You want the REAL fans to goto this show- open up more seats for the pre sale. Let me know if any of ya'll had any luck.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Re: 311 day tix?

Post by KyleRayner »

it's pretty well established they don't give a shit about the real fans. i didn't get any either
I Want to Believe :evil5:
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

ghey. But not surprised. And even more sad that they only have 10% reserved for presale. I don't even want floor seats. I now have to plan my break tomorrow and bring my laptop to work. I will not be dicked out of 311day tix.
kateric10
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by kateric10 »

Yesterday was not completely the bands fault. Their only fault was deciding to choose Artist Arena for their pre-sales. Artist Arena outsources their web servers and they are a POS. I am pretty tech savvy and was watching behind the scenes. Basically they have two web servers behind a load balancer. That load balancer was attempting to pass all of our requests onto the the web servers and the web servers got just a tad bit overwhelmed.
kateric10
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by kateric10 »

I am surprised this topic isn't more active. Anyone on TB get tickets? I guess I was VERY lucky and got 4 seat tickets....section 121 row H. I am a bit puzzled that they are on the side of the stage, but I'll be happy with seeing PNut beat that thang for 5 hours. I am extremely pissed off that I wasn't lucky engough to snag VIP tickets. I had the option twice to buy meet and greet without a ticket but once the damn thing timed out and the other it said "there are not two SEATS (wtf) together and it kicked me out.

Anyone else land pre-sale tickets?
Nancy
If you're feelin' sick we got the elixir

Post by Nancy »

kateric10 wrote:I am surprised this topic isn't more active. Anyone on TB get tickets? I guess I was VERY lucky and got 4 seat tickets....section 121 row H. I am a bit puzzled that they are on the side of the stage, but I'll be happy with seeing PNut beat that thang for 5 hours. I am extremely pissed off that I wasn't lucky engough to snag VIP tickets. I had the option twice to buy meet and greet without a ticket but once the damn thing timed out and the other it said "there are not two SEATS (wtf) together and it kicked me out.

Anyone else land pre-sale tickets?
NO! NO! NO! happy for u tho buddy :)
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

I got tickets for section 120 on PNut's side. I logged in a few minutes before the sale time and got through pretty painlessly.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

got my tickets and boy was it a pain in the dick. Freaking ticketmaster kept saying 'no tickets available" wtf is that my wife said. No way it sold out in 4 minutes. So by the time we actually got logged in to get tickets we got 207. Fuck it, i said take the tickets. Better to be @ 311 day upper level than not at all. I blame ticketmaster for not knowing the loads of 311 fans clogging the servers for tickets.

And shit, never EVER call ticketmaster to get tickets. It's been ages since i had to do it. ALL automated BS.

We are at the excaliber for those of ya'll trying to get down (i posted my google voice # in another post- if you wanna call).
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

logosteel wrote:got my tickets and boy was it a pain in the dick. Freaking ticketmaster kept saying 'no tickets available" wtf is that my wife said. No way it sold out in 4 minutes. So by the time we actually got logged in to get tickets we got 207. Fuck it, i said take the tickets. Better to be @ 311 day upper level than not at all. I blame ticketmaster for not knowing the loads of 311 fans clogging the servers for tickets.

And shit, never EVER call ticketmaster to get tickets. It's been ages since i had to do it. ALL automated BS.

We are at the excaliber for those of ya'll trying to get down (i posted my google voice # in another post- if you wanna call).
i feel ya dude

i settled for 207 myself after failing to get pit tix for 10 mins. got 4 of us going and couldn't find 4 tix in the same section which is fuckin ghey so we got split up into two's. My other two friends got fucked and got stuck behind the stage. section 124 for them i believe.

i'm at the excalibur as well, 9th-13th.
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311junkee »

logosteel wrote:got my tickets and boy was it a pain in the dick. Freaking ticketmaster kept saying 'no tickets available" wtf is that my wife said. No way it sold out in 4 minutes. So by the time we actually got logged in to get tickets we got 207. Fuck it, i said take the tickets. Better to be @ 311 day upper level than not at all. I blame ticketmaster for not knowing the loads of 311 fans clogging the servers for tickets.

i feel ya dude

i settled for 207 myself after failing to get pit tix for 10 mins. got 4 of us going and couldn't find 4 tix in the same section which is fuckin ghey so we got split up into two's. My other two friends got fucked and got stuck behind the stage. section 124 for them i believe.

i'm at the excalibur as well, 9th-13th.
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

sweetness! at least i wasn't the only one having a fucktard time getting the tix to go through. Glad i got the ones i did. F-ing 311. It's my 1st 311day and yet such a fucking pain to get it.

When the day gets closer, i will def get your cell#