Agents of the Sun...

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Agents of the Sun...

Post by HowiRocks »

You guys have to come to the afterparties! AOTS are the shit! Really high energy melodic hard rock.

I talked to Jason (guitar player) tonight. he called me from backstage as 311 was playing Feels So Good. heh heh...anyway, he said that they let Jacoby of Papa Roach listen to their new record (CHAD mixed it!) and he had them put it on his iTunes! Then he said that the whole band has told them at one point or another that they love their new album! fuckin cool!

THEN!! He said that they've just been chillin, smokin and drinkin with 311! They're also riding back with them on the bus to Chicago.

Also, expect a write up of Agents' new album next week on 311.com

Good shit! If anybody is going to the philly show, look for us passing out flyers to the after party that night!

OH, INSIDE 311 TIP!! 311 will be doing a CLUB TOUR in the fall!

http://www.agentsofthesun.com
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I was listening to Agents of the Sun last night on their myspace.com site. They fucking rock out. I love their stuff. You are right, they are melodic but with a dash of hard rock riffs.

I hope when their album comes out, they come to Colorado so I can see them live.
:evil5:
HowiRocks
Taiyed Brodel

Post by HowiRocks »

well, i think after their album drops in Sept/Oct and these next couple tours, they're going to be going everywhere! I'm so effin happy for them! I hope everyone from this site checks them out and digs them. :lol: