Days Of The New Or Tantric

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.

Vote

Days Of The New
50%
Tantric
50%

Total votes: 6

DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Days Of The New Or Tantric

Post by DoYouRight311 »

i think Days Of The New are so much better
Last edited by DoYouRight311 on Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

i vote tantric

:evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Tantric :D

I saw Tantric open for 311, it was cool.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

yeah same here i think it was at Lupo's Rhode Island i saw them
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I saw it at the Avalon in Boston, was during the radio Christmas shows they were doing
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

uhhhh, never heard of either of em? :?
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

*Dana*
Rollin'

Post by *Dana* »

Goatburge wrote:uhhhh, never heard of either of em? :?
haha me either....someone fill us in.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

here's Days Of The New file:///Users/jarredfletcher/Desktop/01%20Shelf%20In%20The%20Room.mp3
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

311Chik wrote:I saw it at the Avalon in Boston, was during the radio Christmas shows they were doing
oh the show i was thinking of was the 11/28/2001 Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel / Providence RI  (95.5 WBRU's 32nd Birthday Bash) i think i went to boston avalon show also tho
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

ok first of all, Dana and whoever else said they didnt know who either of these bands are.....no offense...i love you....but are you serious!?!?!?! how can you not know touch, peel and stand by days of the new if you like rock music at all (go download it and i bet you'll remember it). And tantric is awesome too, breakdown is an amazing song. But okay, enough bashing on you guys. Did anyone watch that Intervention show on A&E with travis from days of the new. He fired all the band and that is why they made tantric and he spend all his fortune and he is a huge meth addict and he is so fucked up and poor and suicidal, the episode was crazy, i suggest trying to catch a rerun.
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Guest »

I seriously have no idea who these people are. Oh well. I don't listen to the radio.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

sorry about the dead link

Days Of The NEW: lead singer Travis Meeks kicked out the rest of his band mates and the band mates formed the band called Tantric and got a lead singer, but i think Travis Meeks is a great song writer and hes really good at the acoustic Guitar, Days Of The New, Self titled is a great album i suggest some of you to download songs from that album
Did anyone watch that Intervention show on A&E with travis from days of the new. He fired all the band and that is why they made tantric and he spend all his fortune and he is a huge meth addict and he is so fucked up and poor and suicidal, the episode was crazy, i suggest trying to catch a rerun.
what a crazy bastard i had know idea he was a huge meth addict and suicidal, that sucks, why is it that great musicians turn out crazy or suicidal
Broken Side
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Broken Side »

DoYouRight311 wrote:sorry about the dead link

Days Of The NEW: lead singer Travis Meeks kicked out the rest of his band mates and the band mates formed the band called Tantric and got a lead singer, but i think Travis Meeks is a great song writer and hes really good at the acoustic Guitar, Days Of The New, Self titled is a great album i suggest some of you to download songs from that album
Did anyone watch that Intervention show on A&E with travis from days of the new. He fired all the band and that is why they made tantric and he spend all his fortune and he is a huge meth addict and he is so fucked up and poor and suicidal, the episode was crazy, i suggest trying to catch a rerun.
what a crazy bastard i had know idea he was a huge meth addict and suicidal, that sucks, why is it that great musicians turn out crazy or suicidal
yeah man, it was crazy just to see someone who was famous and wealthy to be sitting in a trashy house, looking so messed up, talkin about hating themselves and doing meth. he has a girlfriend and a kid and he doesnt even really ever see them because he is too messed up. days of the new got famous when he was 16 so i guess it was just too much too soon
"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends"
GET LIFTED
http://soundcloud.com/joeshmo38/sets/lifted/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
midnightangel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by midnightangel »

days kicks ass
Image I love my Superman!
bong311
Cool as the blue water all around

Post by bong311 »

day's owns tantric i think...loved them...and Live
and better than ezra...and jeeez... a lot of bands :D