Hip Hop reccomedations?

Talk about your fave band or genres. Or plug your own band, whatever.
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Hip Hop reccomedations?

Post by Jorge »

:lol:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Does anyone else find it frightening that coastTOOcoast has a young child? I wonder what happens when he doesn't take his frustrations out on us :shock:
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

coast2coast wrote:Proof of my ignorance? Nah it's just that with a two year old, a mortgage and a fast paced job I don't have time to go on a musical journey through every genre like you. You are a musical poser to the nth degree my friend. You puss out when you get into a conversation about music that you can't handle and start insulting people for their taste. Which pretty much goes against what music is all about anyway. People have different opinions and taste in music. I suggest you grow out of your immaturity and arrogance instead of sticking your nose up at people that don't share your affinity for all things underground. Honestly, you will be way better off as a human being.

In summary you are an asshole and I don't like you.

you can easily listen to music in the car, on an ipod, in the background while you teach your kid to do math and shit. no excuses
:evil5: TB>BB
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

does anybody else with a two year old want to explain to jimmy that he doesn't know what he's talking about here. haha.
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

assblaster wrote:Does anyone else find it frightening that coastTOOcoast has a young child? I wonder what happens when he doesn't take his frustrations out on us :shock:
Relax there little fella. It's just an internet website. My comments to Jorge were made during a commercial break. It amused me to do that for three minutes. If you are picturing me in a blind rage or something than you have an ability to judge emotion through text which is quite remarkable. Guess what. This response is being typed during a commercial for the USC vs. Ohio State game. Come to think of it the only person I have problems on here with is Jorge. I don't really count you because you are kind of just something everyone has to patiently tolerate.

P.S. I enjoy various forms of child abuse when I am not taking my frustrations out on you. Which reminds me, I should really go let my daughter out of the closet now. hmm.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

lol
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
coast2coast
Electrified by the sound

Post by coast2coast »

I'll give you this assblaster. You are starting to grow on me. I'm starting to like your style.