DUB SET TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

DUB SET TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

So when I picked up my tickets yesterday - the lady let us look at the schedule for the show. It goes from 7-12 and the breakdown looked like this:

Set 1
setbreak
Set 2
setbreak
DUB SET
setbreak
set 3

I think the dub set was only a half hour or so. I wonder if it means they are going to be playing a stretch of their dub songs - or if it means some other kind of new dub versions or some dub jams... anyway you slice it it is like a dream come true for me. (potentially)

i am very excited
Rock for Light
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Re: DUB SET TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Jorge »

:shock:

This could be really cool.
Vallon
Color is an instrumental

Post by Vallon »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:So when I picked up my tickets yesterday - the lady let us look at the schedule for the show. It goes from 7-12 and the breakdown looked like this:

Set 1
setbreak
Set 2
setbreak
DUB SET
setbreak
set 3

I think the dub set was only a half hour or so. I wonder if it means they are going to be playing a stretch of their dub songs - or if it means some other kind of new dub versions or some dub jams... anyway you slice it it is like a dream come true for me. (potentially)

i am very excited
sweet!
logosteel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by logosteel »

cant wait!
Rap Weasel II
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by Rap Weasel II »

I scored a floor ticket 3 minutes before the show started, sprained the shit out of my ankel during WWIT made it through most of the show , but had to go up to the seats before the last set. Left the show like a gimp right before freeze time. Got the wost text ever "they just played slinky" was pretty pissed, but I was in so much pain just sitting there I couldnt deal with the crowed after the show. Then I rolled around in a wheel chair the next day, the ankel is cool now. Had a blast, best 311 experience ever.