Fan party

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Fan party

Post by 311Chik »

Who is thinking of going?
I'm thinking of getting tickets since they are only $8.
ImageImage
ER
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Fan party

Post by JuicyJ »

Open bar? or at least a full bar?

I'll go under one condition....if I arrive fashionably late w/ a 76 year old babushka as my date~
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

311 FAN PARTY
A party for 311 fans, by 311 fans!!

To celebrate 3-11 Day and to celebrate fans coming to New Orleans from all over the world for 311's greatest concert, we have put together the 311 Fan Party once again; on Monday 3/10, the night before the big show!!

WHERE: The Howlin' Wolf (907 South Peters, downtown New Orleans. 10-15 minute walk from the downtown hotel district and French Quarter/Bourbon Street). http://www.howlin-wolf.com/

WHEN: Doors open at 7pm. The party is from 8pm - 12midnight. (Afterwards you can go home to rest up for the big show the next day, or keep the party going in the French Quarter. Up to you!).

TICKETS: $8 tickets will be on sale only through the 311.com Pre-Sale page. Tickets will go on sale Feb 11 at 3PM CST (4PM EST / 1PM PST). Tickets will be mailed to you in advance. (The ticket cost covers the club space, bartenders, security, sound and lights). We have the place entirely to ourselves!

CAPACITY: 1,000 persons. So it's a moderate sized space considering 13,000 of us will be going to the 3-11 Day show. But hopefully you'll be a lucky one to score a ticket and join us for a great party and meet some great people who like to rock to 311 just like you! (And if you don't get a ticket to the Fan party, fear not, there will be plenty of 311 fans celebrating together throughout the French Quarter).

AGES: This event is 18+ (as per venue policy).

WHAT: The 311 Fan Party is a gathering place for like-minded dedicated 311 fans to meet eachother and rock out together to the music of 311! If you've joined us before, you know just what we're talking about! It's a great vibe and great time to meet one another and listen to a great mix of 311 tunes to get pumped for the upcoming show! The club will have low cost on drinks (Domestic beers $3, Import beers $4, Well cocktails $4, Call cocktails $5, Premium cocktails $6). And there may be some other specials too as well as possible 311 giveaways!

MYSPACE PAGE: Interested in attending the 311 Fan Party, than join our myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/311FanParty

Stay tuned for more details!! This will be a great party event to kick off the 311 celebration!!
Tickets on sale 2/11.

SEE YA IN NEW ORLEANS!!
ImageImage
ER
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

fuck that...sounds like a gay 311BB/internet people party.

I'd rather go milf hunting on Bourbon St~

Who wants to be my camera man/woman?