CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

anyone get extra floor tix

Post by CatCity »

ill pay 400 for 2
smiley311
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by smiley311 »

are you serious?!?! if you are let me know!!! i do have 2 extras but don't want to put them on ebay or sell to a broker because i'm scared of artist arena "scalping policy".. i'd hate to get my entire order cancelled.. but i got a total of 3 tickets and only end up needing 1 (my 2 other buddies got tickets on themselves).. so i was either going to wait until the day of the show to sell them or find someone else that needs em and i can get them to them another way..

let me know
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

im way serious yo
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

I'll pay pal you 120 right now and buy you some merch at the show. ... or just give you the money for the merch at the show. ...

AND i'm a massage therapist. so, i'll throw in a nice massage if you want one. ... after being in the pit i bet a massage would feel great. 8)
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

mystoneybaby wrote: AND i'm a massage therapist. so, i'll throw in a nice massage if you want one. ... after being in the pit i bet a massage would feel great. 8)
:occasion5:

I trade beer for massages!!
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

I call third dibs on ticket trades
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
smiley311

Post by smiley311 »

i never knew having extra tickets would fill up my inbox (not only on here, but facebook and e-mail)..

but i'm thinking instead of ripping someone off, trading a ticket for the Unity CD... if anyone has one...
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

DUDE IM A MUCH BIGGER FAN THEN HER!!! 400 DOLLERS!!!!
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Smiley .. you were at the DTOM premier for KIIS FM in Hollywood right?

if you were i met you with my buddies keith and dale.. i think you were wearing the 311 flying corn shirt and i was dumb struck with jealousy. ... ( also getting your dammit hydroponic and unity cassets signed. :shock: ) :lol:

anyway, one of those tickets would be for me and the other would possibly be for keith (still checking midterm scheduals).

my offer from above still stands and is negotiable ...

SAM: ... If you are really willing to pay 400 dollars for a pair got to stub hub and get some right now. ... seriously, b/c if you can afford that great but i can't.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

i work hard.
smiley311

Post by smiley311 »

i made a "wish list" of items (311) related that i'd take trades for first.. someone offered me 3 of the posters that i don't have.. working out details, but i'm looking to trade 1 ticket for the 3 posters..

here's my wish list. i'll be adding a few items today..

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v334/ ... sh%20list/

i'll keep everyone posted though, and i'm not trying to be a dick about this, and no need to play the "i'm a bigger fan" card.. i've got a list of who contacted me when and with what, i'll be going down the list when i decide what im doing.. and still there's a chance i'll need 1 for a friend who hasn't gotten back to me.. but that's doubtful.