For those who didn't attend

Nate
Taiyed Brodel

For those who didn't attend

Post by Nate »

On 311 day, I decided to duct tape a recorder to my arm (:( :?: I know) and see what the hell would happen. It came out awful and it's pretty painful to hear, but on the upside it gives fans who didn't go an idea of what it sounded like to be in the Pit. There is basically no music, just crowd and the recorder also spent a good amount of time in my pocket. Personally, the crowd gives me chills so I decided to share this against my better judgment for fans that couldn't be there to feel the energy. This is shitastic so for those who went don't waste your time. I don't need douchebag ray or anyone like him to tell me how shitty this is.

Also, some nice parts are when nick pointed out we were all 10,000 positive strangers and things like that.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2U3JSZGA
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

any other info besides duct taping a recorder? like what kind of equipment, just out of curiosity, i chickened out and decided not to bring anything with me, and since they had metal detectors i decided i made the right decision
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

it was just an iRiver mp3 player. I thought about attatching a real mic but forgot to bring it along. Luckily I didn't have any real expectations.
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

dj3stripes were you wearing that jersey the day of the show? if so i think i saw you in line getting into the show a little ways behind...either way you prob. wouldn't have wanted to meet me as i was drunk as hell...i was with the crew with one of the guys that was an idiot pissin on the wall.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

o yeah weren't you wearing a shirt that said something like ditto on the back? If it was you I saw you walking past the bracelet line while i was in line. i was going to say something but you looked pissed and plus i havent been here very long.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

pissed? hardly.

#75 Bary Zito, Oakland A's

That was me. I had a few drinks but the heat killed off my buzz. I was more tired from the night before.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

dj3stripes wrote:pissed? hardly.

#75 Bary Zito, Oakland A's

That was me. I had a few drinks but the heat killed off my buzz. I was more tired from the night before.
the concert killed my buzz
Anti-Dentite
Here I sit in idle envy

Post by Anti-Dentite »

hydropoNICK wrote:dj3stripes were you wearing that jersey the day of the show? if so i think i saw you in line getting into the show a little ways behind...either way you prob. wouldn't have wanted to meet me as i was drunk as hell...i was with the crew with one of the guys that was an idiot pissin on the wall.
haha my friend took a picture of him on his camera phone
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

i remember the ruckus , i couldnt see what was going on but it sounded like a drunken good time! funny how the lines were labeled 'wristbands' yet half of us didnt have em and they didnt care either way. can't belive they kept lighters tho, yet some how a recording device slipped right in
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

what??!?!! they were takin lighters??? fuck that...i lit up w/ one of the security guards lol
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

i thought he was going to get arrested for awhile, but then a bunch of other guys joined...the piss chant was hillarious
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

i didn't see anybody get arrested, not even the kids standing on the port-a-potties
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Pearce wrote:what??!?!! they were takin lighters??? fuck that...i lit up w/ one of the security guards lol
Haha nice, how was the trip with your mom dude? You didnt say anything about it that i saw.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

:evil5:
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

311drums915 wrote:
Pearce wrote:what??!?!! they were takin lighters??? fuck that...i lit up w/ one of the security guards lol
Haha nice, how was the trip with your mom dude? You didnt say anything about it that i saw.
I met her, she was a very nice and very good looking mom....ha, jk man, she was very nice though for sure and it was cool to see a mom at a 311 show, especially 311 day
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

yeah, she was cool.
So its come to this?
robah
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Post by robah »

I felt sorry for the pee-pee kid. Didn't keep me from chanting.