Anybody else get a new........

MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:maria rules...

and so does sam.. taking a bullet for all us sinners..

i never met a nazi, but id pull the trigger no questions asked..

dont let bush distract you from the fact that akhmed wants to sodomize your daughter then cut her through on film.
This is true, maybe Bush isnt the best president of all time but it does not take away from the fact that these people are fucked up over there and we need to take care of business thats why we are the United States of America, the most powerful country, thats how we got here. Fuck them all, how are those assholes going to fly a plane into buildings in OUR country! FUCK THE BULL-SHIT!
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

I don't know about a bullet in the head, I wouldnt make a martyr of the guy if he really was behind the attacks. A bullet is too quick, I would embarass him, they want to die manly deaths for allah, so why not dress him up as a ballerina and parade him around all day, but thats just my opinion. Also, about what fatlip said, if you really look at a lot of the shit that went down leading up to and after 9/11 I can see how people say that theres just too many coincidences for it to be as simple as 19 crazy ass muslim douchebags led by Osama attacking us. Do you guys believe the official story, or do you think theres alot more to it?
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

well I know you read the 9/11 conspiracies, thats some crazy shit that everyone should read if your for the war or not its some good info to have in your head, but either way conspitacies or not that guy needs to be killed I dont care how we take him out it just needs to be done.
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

I wouldn't ever kill anybody, end of story. In the instance where somebody screwed me over bad personally, I still wouldn't want to kill. You could do more harm keeping them alive.

:)
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

wbrycew wrote:I wouldn't ever kill anybody, end of story. In the instance where somebody screwed me over bad personally, I still wouldn't want to kill. You could do more harm keeping them alive.

this is true as well =)
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

wbrycew wrote:I wouldn't ever kill anybody, end of story. In the instance where somebody screwed me over bad personally, I still wouldn't want to kill. You could do more harm keeping them alive.

i might get my chance in about 2 years
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:

i like the new signature!!!
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

MariaA wrote:
Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:

i like the new signature!!!
lol thanks
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

thanks people.......i dig your ink as well.......pretty fucking sweet.
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

oh yeah sweet tattoo tred, I forgot what this thread originated about