I'm depressed

Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

I'm depressed

Post by Shiny »

When I was a little kid and I went on vacation, I'd cry when I got home and be so obsessed with memories of the trip. I'd look at pictures/video that my mom took on the trip religiously and be depressed for weeks that I wasnt on the trip anymore. Then I grew out of that.

Now suddenly, with the help of the recorded clips of the show, I feel that way again. I miss 311 Day. That was one of the best nights, and not trying to sound too stonerific, but it was very positively life changing....the stuff that the show helped me to start to realize.

I cant wait until the summer tour :!: I'mma try to see them anywhere that they come in the south
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

if they come to dallas, you got a place to stay broseph
Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

Post by Freezetime311 »

I know that feeling. Last Summer when I did 4 shows in a row, and then drove back from Dallas after the last show back to Houston, It was a very depressing few days for me!

Like summer had ended and I had to go back to school. Sucked!
Freezetime311

Post by Freezetime311 »

I know that feeling. Last Summer when I did 4 shows in a row, and then drove back from Dallas after the last show back to Houston, It was a very depressing few days for me!

Like summer had ended and I had to go back to school. Sucked!
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

I just hope this next summer tour isnt going to have boring setlists like last summer - Last summer after 4 shows I wasnt depressed after leaving I was dissapointed - maybe it will be different this summer
311electricity
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by 311electricity »

I'm with Shiny...I hope they play shows in LA and TX, b/c I'll hit them all
From Chaos comes clarity...
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

i think they will, cuz they didn't on the winter tour, they came to tulsa and i think that's the farthest south they went on this current tour
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

yo michael.. im kinda bummed i didn't get to meet you. you were one of the "lucky" ones who i really did wanna meet. oh well, i'll see you in any baton rouge/new orleans shows comin in the near future.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

tibbs come to missouri
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

god i love it when freezer posts
:evil5: TB>BB
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

slmjimy311 wrote:god i love it when freezer posts
Hahaha, yeah that ass is alot of fun to look at......
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Word, is freezetime311 a chick and thats her or what?
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

311drums915 wrote:Word, is freezetime311 a chick and thats her or what?
its possible but read his/hers intrests 1st...but ya never know
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

311drums915 wrote:Word, is freezetime311 a chick and thats her or what?
no its not, the girl in his pic whitney south..hot chick on myspace..posted here for a little bit
:evil5: TB>BB
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

It bothers me that you guys are reacting the very way that whoever's picture that is hoped that you'd react :? Girls who need to take 'hot pics' of different areas of their body for attention and self esteem boosts from one-track minded guys shouldn't be rewarded with what they want.
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

Shiny wrote:It bothers me that you guys are reacting the very way that whoever's picture that is hoped that you'd react :? Girls who need to take 'hot pics' of different areas of their body for attention and self esteem boosts from one-track minded guys shouldn't be rewarded with what they want.
TRUE THAT!!!!! See I dont have any "hot" pics up here, just one of me smoking a blunt lol, girls w/pics of their tits or ass is such a "oh come look at me pleaseee" message...they neeeed attention, its degrading, but then again my grandma always tells me "if you got it flaunt it" lol :wink:
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Shiny wrote:It bothers me that you guys are reacting the very way that whoever's picture that is hoped that you'd react :? Girls who need to take 'hot pics' of different areas of their body for attention and self esteem boosts from one-track minded guys shouldn't be rewarded with what they want.
pshh, if you pulled down a girls pants and saw that...

Anyway, I just wanted to know if that was a girl or not and if that was a picture of them.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

MariaA wrote:
TRUE THAT!!!!! See I dont have any "hot" pics up here, just one of me smoking a blunt lol, girls w/pics of their tits or ass is such a "oh come look at me pleaseee" message...they neeeed attention, its degrading, but then again my grandma always tells me "if you got it flaunt it" lol :wink:
girl + blunt + 311 board = instant boner to most of these guys
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

fatlip wrote:
MariaA wrote:
girl + blunt + 311 board = instant boner to most of these guys
ummm, the avatar, just sayin, thats about as blunt as it gets
I Want to Believe :evil5:
Freezetime311

Post by Freezetime311 »

Whitney Gave me permission to alow me to show her little Bootay! She was very honored that I have it as my Avatar. She dosen't mind, and she doesn't always take pictures like this.

This is no more Blunt as a Victoria Secret Model showing her shit. Come on...this is just a Beautiful Part of a woman that just happend to have the Best BAND in the World on her left Cheek. It just cannot get any better then that.

I don't post that much anymore, so it is surprise to me everytime I see it also. AND guess what? It will Never Gets OLD. My girlfriend wants panties like that now! GOD BLESS WHITNEY!