my 311 day expirence

Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

royal311king wrote:
Sparticus wrote:
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass wrote:Yo gunther, I saw you in the pit, but I was in the seats on Tim's side. And I totally saw you at World of Wheels back in Jan, but by the time I realized it was you, I never saw you again. But definetely a bad ass show for sure! My picks for songs I would have loved to have heard: The Continuous Life, Color (which the sound checked, not sure why they didn't play it), DLMD, Firewater, Guns, How Do You Feel?, I'll Be Here Awhile, Loco, Next, Salsa, Still Dreaming, Time is Precious and Wake Your Mind Up.
heh my group was also in the seats on tims side. We were all on the bottom 2 rows pretty much right next to the stage. We had some pretty kickass seats. If anyone saw the bunch of dudes hanging out on the steps in chairs at the north entrance that was the Springfield crew.
did you guys have no shirts on, cause if so i totally saw you and was like hey look at those dudes...fuck ya
I'm pretty sure we had our shirts on, or at least I did. If you saw the people getting hassled by security about every 30 mins for smoking weed then that was us. Our good seats cursed us with the inability to smoke freely. The fucking security dude stood right in front of us the whole damn time and was being a bitch.
royal311king
Hear it all the time, come back rewind

Post by royal311king »

Sparticus wrote:
royal311king wrote:
Sparticus wrote: heh my group was also in the seats on tims side. We were all on the bottom 2 rows pretty much right next to the stage. We had some pretty kickass seats. If anyone saw the bunch of dudes hanging out on the steps in chairs at the north entrance that was the Springfield crew.
did you guys have no shirts on, cause if so i totally saw you and was like hey look at those dudes...fuck ya
I'm pretty sure we had our shirts on, or at least I did. If you saw the people getting hassled by security about every 30 mins for smoking weed then that was us. Our good seats cursed us with the inability to smoke freely. The fucking security dude stood right in front of us the whole damn time and was being a bitch.

okay then i totally didnt see you....sorry man, but super glad you were there to share that awesome expirence with ya know
311 shows to date = 45

add me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/gunther311420" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"its all about the company we keep"