yay peoples!

Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

juanbond7 wrote:
GOATBURGE wrote:out of all the people i met, i liked jordan the least :wink: :lol:
I think I saw you and rap, and some other chick walked by our group on the north side once and I screamed GOAT!!!! pretty fucking loud....but I dont think you heard me...you might've, you turned your head after like the 3rd time I screamed it but you kept on walking. Real cool.....
that chick was me :p and i didnt even hear you scream out GOAT
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

jack black was there :lol:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

GOATBURGE wrote:jack black was there :lol:
hahahaha he was fuckin awesome!!
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

GOATBURGE wrote:jack black was there :lol:
I fucking saw that guy!!!!!!! He looked just like jack black....
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

hahaha i took a picture of him and some other guy for the some other guy. that dude was fuckin weird though...i started talkin to him...and he didn't even like 311 lol.

shane, were you in that bar-b-q place at about 12 fri night on beale street? outside where the huge 311 singin crowd was??? i think i saw you at the bar in there wearing a red jersey.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

yup, i got a george killians Big Ass Beer in there, had to pee and it was a nice place to stop at. ate lunch there earlier that day, very good. place is called PIG
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

GOATBURGE wrote:out of all the people i met, i liked jordan the least :wink: :lol:
man you and Yesenia were FUCKING BORING. So fuck that. I'm a blast to hang out with. I kept inviting you douches to come chill at the motel 6, but you fags were too cool for that shit I guess :roll:

Later
ImageImage
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Jordan311 wrote:
man you and Yesenia were FUCKING BORING. So fuck that. I'm a blast to hang out with. I kept inviting you douches to come chill at the motel 6, but you fags were too cool for that shit I guess :roll:

Later
they had other plans
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

Jordan311 wrote:

Later
what the fuck ever!!!!! We didnt want to leave Tyler (Rap Weasel) there by himself and he had a blast with us..sorry that we didnt hang out with you...tho you COULD of hung out with us at the concert ho! We're not boring.... ASS!! :P

Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Flowing wrote:
Jordan311 wrote:

Later
what the fuck ever!!!!! We didnt want to leave Tyler (Rap Weasel) there by himself and he had a blast with us..sorry that we didnt hang out with you...tho you COULD of hung out with us at the concert ho! We're not boring.... ASS!! :P
Who said you had to leave Tyler anywhere? All were welcome to come chill.
And I didn't know where you all were at the show. I looked around for your giant heads popping up but couldn't find you. And I didn't want to jump into line with you guys before the show and cut like a thousand people, either.

Later
ImageImage
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

im glad i stayed on beale street that night, i had a fucking good ass time, met a bunch of tb members. it was fun as hell.

and i was just joking j-mann

Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Meanie.

Later
ImageImage
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

you shouldn't have left beale jordan... we stayed there til about 1

Nancy
If you're feelin' sick we got the elixir

Post by Nancy »

dj3stripes wrote:nope, no hate here at all dude. really exhausted tho, we walked from red roof up off of I-240 all the way to beale at that mall where i saw ya. was not prepared for that as i had way too much clothing for the weather.

aside from fatlip i hung with ronica, nancy and her 'hubbie', pennie, and zach (311unity13b). ran into the goat his woman,(who's name i butchered) and rap_weasle. also had evenfield2beon, bryce (http://www.comeoriginal.com), and jen (jenns311radio.com) pick me out of a crowd.

plenty of folks gave 'husker-props' even tho #5 was the worst quarterback ever(jamal lord). it was sheer luck i wore that jersey as i was thinking of taking a jacket (only have oakland A's jackets, would have clashed with husker football) but decided not to wear one. thus nancy picked me out of a crowd of pasengers at the airport and offered a ride straight up. it was totally random and well worth it. the rides her and her husband gave me and my bud saved us over 75bux in cabfares, i'm indebted to them and intend to repay them soon.

the trip to put faces to screennames/aliases was worth it alone and the show, killer. :D
no sweat! happy to help you guys out & was pleasure meeting you & your friend. heres my email NENA1038@aol.com, talk to ya soon! :P
FrixHex311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FrixHex311 »

fatlip wrote:3/11/2007

TB HANGOUT

..in new york, because new york is better than all your stupid states
(except texas; texas rules)
thats right TEXAS RULES!! but the longhorns suck balls lol
3/9/02, 9/4/02, 7/21/03, 8/27/03
8/7/05, 9/11/05, 3/11/06, 9/3/06
7/4/07, 7/5/07, 3/11/08, 7/24/08
5/12/09, 12/5/09, 3/11/10, 7/13/12
7/29/14, 8/2/15, 8/5/16
311 The best no CONTEST!
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

FrixHex311 wrote:
fatlip wrote:3/11/2007

TB HANGOUT

..in new york, because new york is better than all your stupid states
(except texas; texas rules)
thats right TEXAS RULES!! but the longhorns suck balls lol
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YEAH RIGHT!

YOU SUCK BALLS
So its come to this?