Tim's fuck up = hillarious and other 311 day impressions

Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Tim's fuck up = hillarious and other 311 day impressions

Post by Jordan311 »

So yeah I'm still here in Memphis chillin' at my hotel room. I'll be driving home monday, so we're stayin' here an extra day to recouperate. Fucking amazing show, and and even more amazing weekend spent with some really cool people. :) (You know who you are!)

Anywho, when Tim fucked up when he was supposed to be playing Sometimes Jacks he started playing Always an Excuse instead it was so fuckin' hillarious. Nick introduced sometimes jacks, and them Tim started playing, and like everyone was just like... uh.... And Nick looks over at Tim. Then Tim looks up and just fucking screams "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!" and then freaks out and almost throws his guitar. lol. It was awesome. I've never seen Tim freak out like that. Good times.

Wondering who else noticed it, because most of the people I was with at the show didn't really even notice what happened. :lol:

Best show ever. That big block of Transistor songs just completely made my night. No Control, running, use of time, Strangers, light years, rub a dub. Not to mention fuckin DOWN SOUTH! and this too shall pass. Damn so many awesome songs. i can't wait to see the full setlist. Got a chance to say hi to PNut afterwards out by the tour busses too. He was the only one who came out. I showed him my tattoo and he said it was dope and he'd never seen one like it before :)
Last night was the fuckin' best night of my life! Every muscle and bone in my body is aching today, but it was worth it. Great crowd and positive energy the entire time. Can't wait for 2008!

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

did nick play bass on this too shall pass last night? or did he pussy out and let p-nut carry the whole song?
Let's put a smile on that face
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

nick played a pnut signature bass, was pretty nice, even did his own solos truly great
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by Offbeat_Dumb_Ass »

I noticed Tim screwed up on Sometimes Jacks, but I didn't realize he started to play TAAE. I saw Nick whisper in his ear and I just thought Tim had the wrong guitar. And I didn't know he screamed "Fuck!", thats hilarious! Great show for sure!
antfarm311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by antfarm311 »

dj3stripes wrote:nick played a pnut signature bass, was pretty nice, even did his own solos truly great
fuckin' right! that's what i'm screaming right there.
Let's put a smile on that face
gramps311
You can't stop entropy so why even try

Post by gramps311 »

i hope they keep tim's screw up on the release
Rich
Along the way to close my eyes

Post by Rich »

yeah it was hilarious when tim messed up. he looked so pissed hahah. amazing show.
Hostile_Apostle311
Listen to the DJ just rappin and things

Post by Hostile_Apostle311 »

I would've killed to be there, that's all i was thinking about last night was "i wonder what they're playing right now." I can't wait to see/hear the show, im really looking foward to it.
"And sometimes I pray
waiting for some bright holiday.
So I bought myself a gun.
And I'm right back where i'm from."
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

he looked fake pissed that time to me, but in the beginning of the show his wah pedal wasnt working and he stomped the shit out of it and after the show threw it into the crowd, that was weird, he looked legit PISSED when he stomped that shit out
I Want to Believe :evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

so whats this i hear about he broke his guitar? someone in another thread mentioned that they heard that
:evil5: TB>BB
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

KyleRayner wrote:he looked fake pissed that time to me, but in the beginning of the show his wah pedal wasnt working and he stomped the shit out of it and after the show threw it into the crowd, that was weird, he looked legit PISSED when he stomped that shit out
Yeah, I didn't think he was pissed then, but the stomping on the pedal I didn't know what was going on haha.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

downsouth was AWESOME...that is like my theme song and to actually hear it live blew me away.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Tim was fucking drunk...he fucked up on almost every song
So its come to this?
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

seeing bb members

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

Hey DJ3Stripes I saw you and Unity311bb before the show in the parking lot.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Thats funny as hell.

And are you sure about that weasel?
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

:evil5:
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

I dont know...but that's what it seemed like..he droped his pick twice.
So its come to this?
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

I'd say he was pretty fucking drunk....he fucked up a couple of times and he sort of looked like it too I thought
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Tim was clearly being funny/fake pissed off. He was joking around like he was gonna throw the guitar into the crowd and stuff, but he was smiling after. Quite a few times during the show, he was screaming into the pickups on the guitar, so you could hear it through his amp. That made me laugh a lot.

I was down in the front on Tim's side, so I pretty much was watching him all night. I didn't see anything that suggested he was actually mad.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

Oh no, he wasn't mad at all...it looked to me like he was having a great time....

At the beginning of the second set he came out running but before he came out I think he screamed into the mic which I thought was pretty funny...."I spit on my shoe, he plays the wrong song"