More 3-11 Day news from Jason

y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

More 3-11 Day news from Jason

Post by y2kprelude »

Yea!!! You can't fuck wit this!!

I need to start off by saying that. Because, i have all three setlists!! All from Pnuts side. His writing all over it!. Thats what you get for being in the pits!

I'll post pics when i get back home tommorrow.

3-11 Day 2006 Setlist = Priceless

I wonder what ebay would bring that ? Too bad though, i'm keeping it.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

It's better than me launching water balloons at everyone in the Merch Booth Line. I spent the better part of 30 min trying to hit these people. I hit only two people. But damn its fun to use people as a target. I got alot of people wet i hope they laughed as much as i did!
The tailgating was incredible. Tons of cars blasting 311. The Tour Buses rolling by our spot. Getting into the pits, grabing a setlist from pnut.
This was the best show i've ever seen. And i went to Woodstock 99. Three days of 50+ bands couldn't touch the energy and the setlist. when you all see the whole thing, you will be nothing short of bring in awe.

Peace from memphis,

Jason
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Fucking sweet, glad you enjoyed it. Yeah hook us up with the pics, and we better get some audio from 311.
:evil5:
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by Offbeat_Dumb_Ass »

Yeah, the show fuckin' rocked! I was a little disapointed because I thought there would be more rarities (i.e. The Continuous, Guns, DLMD, Salsa, Little Brother, Time is Precious, etc.), but I was really happy with what we got. This Too Shall Pass, No Control, Down South, Mindspin and Strangers were all sick! I thought they were gunna play Six and Color for sure, but I atleast got to hear them through the crack of the door during sound check. I really hope I can make 311 Day next year.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

take hi-res pics of the setlists!
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10: