Do you think it would be worth...

juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Re: Do you think it would be worth...

Post by juanbond7 »

strongallalong wrote:taking my car without a license, leaving without telling my parents, driving down to Memphis overnight to make it to the venue and buy a ticket from a scalper in the parking lot.

My life back home would be totally screwed, but a majority of myself is telling me that it is completely worth it.

I've never done anything before to cause my parents not to trust me, this would be the first major crazy ass thing I've done, but something tells me it's worth it.

The only thing is, if I get pulled over at any point for anything, I don't have a license. I'm screwed. But if I make it, the reward could be the most glorious day of my life.

So is the risk worth the payoff?

Before answering, consider this - sometimes it is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

And yes, I'm honestly 100% thinking about doing this.
Do it! I drove to tulsa on monday from springfield, MO (about a 2 and a half hour drive), without a liscence....well I got my liscence suspended for a dwi, so it would've been shity if a cop would've pulled me over. But it was also only 2 and a half hours so that's not too far. I say you do it!
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

well worth it right???
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

so whats the deal? You going or not?? GO!!!!
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

Pearce wrote:well worth it right???
Oh fuck yeah!
strongallalong
Part clock and part man
Location: Right on that fine line between Genius and Insanity

Post by strongallalong »

I don't think I can pull it off because of the driving figure. Otherwise I would, but the whole driving for 13 hours in the middle of the night without a license in a number of states seems like cop territory.

And if I got pulled over, my life would be over.
Plus, I wouldn't even make it to the show, which would blow even worse.

I guess it'll come down to a last minute decision (probably a coin flip or some other lame way of deciding) tomorrow night.
ride the jont piece...