official 311 day plans (morning)

Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

official 311 day plans (morning)

Post by Pearce »

official 311 day plans.

i will be at the venue at 830 am waiting/chilling by the gates. when the gates open i will drive and park over by the west side (so all you ppl waiting for bands won't have to walk far for tailgating) it will be a black acura 3.2 cl type s. i'll have some sort of posterboard w/ tb on it. come over and hang out and stuff...get your spot in line and have a friend hold it and rotate and stuff and come over and hang out!

BYOB BYOW

it will be fun.

bring lawn chairs and shit as well

instant message me for my phone number and i'll send a mass text to you guys to let you kno where i am or you guys can call me. let the tbers unite!
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Re: official 311 day plans (morning)

Post by MariaA »

Pearce wrote:official 311 day plans.

i will be at the venue at 830 am waiting/chilling by the gates. when the gates open i will drive and park over by the west side (so all you ppl waiting for bands won't have to walk far for tailgating) it will be a black acura 3.2 cl type s. i'll have some sort of posterboard w/ tb on it. come over and hang out and stuff...get your spot in line and have a friend hold it and rotate and stuff and come over and hang out!

BYOB BYOW

it will be fun.

bring lawn chairs and shit as well

instant message me for my phone number and i'll send a mass text to you guys to let you kno where i am or you guys can call me. let the tbers unite!
sounds like a good plan! woo hoo let the journey begin!
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

im me or pm me and i'll give youthe number so you and your friends can call me and meet up w/ me...or vice versa
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I might depending on how my friend would feel if I left him in line. Other wise I will be chilling in the South entrance line resting on the ground before the show.....if it is raining will be resting in a trash bag or two depending on how many holes I put in it from being a dumbass haha. :D
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

hell of an idea
So its come to this?