tailgaiting?

Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

tailgaiting?

Post by Pearce »

so do you guys think it possible to start a taiyed brodels tailgaiting situation goin??? like for the majority of us that will be there for us all to hang out? i think we should do it by the west gates cuz most of the ppl will be there for wristbands and we can all just take turns in line and shit....i say we all meet up at like 9-9:30 to get close to the gates and we can all drive to the west side to get there really quick ya kno??? and all stand in line together?

Leave your thoughts
Down South
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by Down South »

Perhaps have a group tailgate/line group and everyone can rotate. I dunno if it will work, but it would be nice to chill every once in a while after standing in line.

Ideas?
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Having each other to hold spots in line so we can break sounds like a great deal.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Shit, I'm new but I'm down
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

im kinda new at this board too, but Im sure the people I'm going with would be down for that, and it will be fun...plus bathroom breaks are a must, so the holding spot thing sounds awesome to me
Down South
The fish who keeps on swimming

Post by Down South »

Haha, should we have a secret handshake or something to show that you're from the board and that it's ok to step out of line?

I'm very new to the board, and as for my buddy that's coming with me...it'll be his first 311 concert--a hell of a concert!
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

MariaA wrote:im kinda new at this board too, but Im sure the people I'm going with would be down for that, and it will be fun...plus bathroom breaks are a must, so the holding spot thing sounds awesome to me
Hey Im sorry, but if you step out of line your done :wink:
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

i'd be down for the tailgaiting, but 9 oclock is WAY to early for me. i'll be there a hour before the show starts n stuff.i don't even want a wristband but to hang n shit would be cool.
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

right that's what i'm talkin bout...we can all stand in line together...but i'm getting seats so i don't know if i can stand by the west gate...we'll see. but i can always walk to where ya'll are and stuff when i take my line breaks
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

ConfitivePosident wrote:Shit, I'm new but I'm down
your not welcome................................sike c ya there!
So its come to this?
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

ya man...you seem alright lol
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I'll be the party pooper over at the south gates so I can get awesome seats :D I would leave my friend in line to come and hang out but I would feel bad leaving him there. Anyone who wants seats feel free to come over there though so you don't get shafted :D
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

i'll prob b over there w/ you and i'll have some ppl w/ me...and we can all just rotate and walk over to the west side...i want some sweet seats! maybe we should all get them together? i'm thinkin right in the middle front?
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

i would be totally game for this...even tho i'm not a "veteran" poster here...maybe someone should set this up somehow...problem is i don't really know what anybody looks like. i got me plus five others that don't post here with me.
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

sirhC wrote:
MariaA wrote:im kinda new at this board too, but Im sure the people I'm going with would be down for that, and it will be fun...plus bathroom breaks are a must, so the holding spot thing sounds awesome to me
Hey Im sorry, but if you step out of line your done :wink:
Ok baby you must be feeling better, because I can see the love is GONE lol :roll:
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

i think what we might do is...

anybody that wants to meet up, give me your cell phone number via aim or pm and i will text all of you when/where we are meeting. how does that sound? just introduce yourself by your name then who you are on the board and we'll all have a good time. it's a 311 show..no hate
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

somebody just get some freaken poster board saying "TB OVER HERE" we will get the idea :lol:
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

its all about post show beale street raging.
Rock for Light
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:its all about post show beale street raging.
we should have a taiyed brodels riot afterwards...flip over some cars...throw rocks at cops and....of course....LOOTING!
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

now that would not be very nice, would it?

we'll get some sort of posterboard...but im me or pm me for my number next thursdayand just call me when ya get there