tailgaiting?

Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Ron Mexico wrote:
FreeRayLiotta wrote:its all about post show beale street raging.
we should have a taiyed brodels riot afterwards...flip over some cars...throw rocks at cops and....of course....LOOTING!
we should kill people too
So its come to this?
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

Rap Weasel wrote:
Ron Mexico wrote:
FreeRayLiotta wrote:its all about post show beale street raging.
we should have a taiyed brodels riot afterwards...flip over some cars...throw rocks at cops and....of course....LOOTING!
if they are wearing papa roach shirts..yes..or creed or if they look anything like scott stapp...but i guess the only life form that looks like him is satan...
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Pearce wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote:
Ron Mexico wrote: we should have a taiyed brodels riot afterwards...flip over some cars...throw rocks at cops and....of course....LOOTING!
if they are wearing papa roach shirts..yes..or creed or if they look anything like scott stapp...but i guess the only life form that looks like him is satan...
i am down for both ideas
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Pearce wrote:i'll prob b over there w/ you and i'll have some ppl w/ me...and we can all just rotate and walk over to the west side...i want some sweet seats! maybe we should all get them together? i'm thinkin right in the middle front?
Middle front? Like as in the back of the pit middle but in the front? I have shit vision so I am aiming P-Nuts side(I love his side) as close as possible haha. I'd bring my glasses to give me more options but I have a very strong feeling I would leave them in Memphis...and that would suck for classes haha. :D
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Pearce wrote:
Rap Weasel wrote:
Ron Mexico wrote: we should have a taiyed brodels riot afterwards...flip over some cars...throw rocks at cops and....of course....LOOTING!
I was going to wear a Scott Stapp shirt to 311 day :oops:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Hahahaha that would be funny.
:evil5:
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

someone make a doll that looks like scot stapp and burn it in the parkng lot....im sure you would get some attention....do it