Updated info on 311 day from the 311 day page...

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Updated info on 311 day from the 311 day page...

Post by 311Chik »

DAY OF SHOW PARKING LOT: (Updates 2/22)
No overnight camping is permitted on the Coliseum grounds. Security will be on site to ensure compliance. The parking lot will open it's gates at 10AM. Tailgating will be permitted. The venue is making a very special exception for us, as they do not typically allow tailgating. On that note, we ask everyone to respect the venue lot. Meaning pick up your own trash and respect eachother and the venue property. There will be venue security on site and the last thing you want to do is get kicked out. So just use good common sense. And lets keep the lot a safe, clean and positive enviroment. Unity!! There will be 20 Portalets in the Parking Lot day of show. There will also be vendors with water, soda and small snacks (chips, peanuts, etc). We suggest you also bring some of your own goods to keep you satisfied through the day.

FLOOR WRISTBANDS AT WEST LOBBY ONLY: (updated 2/23)
All tickets will be General Admission. Approximately 2,500 wristbands will be distributed at the WEST LOBBY entrance only, first come first serve, for access to the floor. Mid-South Coliseum is an intimate, compact arena so whether you are on the floor or in the seats you will have a great night. Remember this is a long show, so keep that in mind when considering whether you want to stand on the floor or be in the seats.

For those interested in a floor wristband, you must line up at the WEST LOBBY Entrance to the venue. (North and South will be the entrance for seats. East is a backstage entrance, not a public entrance). The parking lot opens at 10am. There will be barricades at the West Lobby for the floor line. Security personnel will be on hand to ensure all goes smooth. We ask 311 fans to cooperate to ensure everything goes well. So be kind to your fellow-fan, unite and help make everyone's 3-11 Day experience a great one!!
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

right on...so does this mean if we want seats we can't wait in line by the west lobby??? cuz some of my friends will be over in that line...but yay for tailgaiting! this should be some good fun. does this also mean we can drive out there at like 8 am and just wait out there til the gates open?
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Umm not sure about the gate...but I will be over on the south gate for seats so if you want you can come over to that line when the doors open so you don't get shit seats :D

And I would assume you could do that, not positive though.
DoYouRight311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by DoYouRight311 »

311 will be recording the show (audio/video) for the 311 Archives. :shock: :D
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

Do you guys know if theyre going to hand out the wristbands early, or if were going to have to wait til the showtime
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Pearce wrote:right on...so does this mean if we want seats we can't wait in line by the west lobby??? cuz some of my friends will be over in that line...but yay for tailgaiting! this should be some good fun. does this also mean we can drive out there at like 8 am and just wait out there til the gates open?
Well, at the last 311 Day, me and my group didn't really want floor that bad, we just wanted the OPTION of being able to go to the floor. So we waited in line, got the floor wristbands, then stayed up in the seats most of the show. Just went down to the floor once. So to answer your question, yes, you can get a floor wristband and still get in the seats. Obviously they gotta let people get off the floor to the concession stand and bathroom, so they can't stop you from sitting at a seat.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

thats really cool that they are allowing tailgating. i bet that means open puff inside.
Rock for Light
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:thats really cool that they are allowing tailgating. i bet that means open puff inside.
Exactly what I thought...
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

juanbond7 wrote:
FreeRayLiotta wrote:thats really cool that they are allowing tailgating. i bet that means open puff inside.
Exactly what I thought...
I sure hope so!
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

open puff :lol:
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

311Chik wrote:Umm not sure about the gate...but I will be over on the south gate for seats so if you want you can come over to that line when the doors open so you don't get shit seats :D

And I would assume you could do that, not positive though.
If you look like kate hudson...i'm there!! hahahaha jk ya we'll chill in that line...i think goat and all them are doin pit...so we'll be even cooler and hang out by the south gates for sure!
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I wish I looked like Kate, buuuuut I look nothing like her. :(
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

whats the deal with the pit, what time are you guys getting out there to wait?
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

man i don't know what to do...i want to get a wristband, but i also wanna tailgate and get fucked up
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

hgahahaha i'm gonna do both...i'll be transporting back and forth..i'll have my friend hold my spot in line and i'll go find some parties...and then i'll come back and she'll go do her thang
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

hydropoNICK wrote:man i don't know what to do...i want to get a wristband, but i also wanna tailgate and get fucked up
Just have one friend stay in line, and you can rotate periodically. I think that's what we are gonna do, I just hope nobody makes a big deal out of it.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Yeah, I kind of want to know the line situation. If we can get the wrist bands and duce that would be great. I just dont want to have to stay in the same spot for 8 hours.
So its come to this?
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

shit, I really want to get a wrist band but waiting in line on 311 day is not sounding like much fun, maybe ill tailgate in line lol...i dont know what to do!
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

the seats are better. more room, and easy access to beer and bathrooms.

and its nice to watch the lights roll across the arena.

anyone else taking drugs?
Rock for Light