Updated info on 311 day from the 311 day page...

TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Ill be waiting in line all day from when the gates open until they give out wrist bands...... Periodically taking piss breaks - while my sister holds my spot in line - I plan on being near the front of the line - but I promise I wont act like that goofy ass fucker with the braces on the 311 day dvd . .
I will just bring water, maybe some snacks and my oxy-cottons to keep me from getting bored during the 100 hour wait....
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

TaiyedBorders wrote:Ill be waiting in line all day from when the gates open until they give out wrist bands...... Periodically taking piss breaks - while my sister holds my spot in line - I plan on being near the front of the line - but I promise I wont act like that goofy ass fucker with the braces on the 311 day dvd . .
I will just bring water, maybe some snacks and my oxy-cottons to keep me from getting bored during the 100 hour wait....
lol yea Ill be with 3 other people so we can rotate breaks, what time are you planning on getting in line? We will deff be fucked up because the wait is going to be a bitch, but it will be worth it!!! it NEXT WEEK...im so excited lol.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

TaiyedBorders wrote:Ill be waiting in line all day from when the gates open until they give out wrist bands...... Periodically taking piss breaks - while my sister holds my spot in line - I plan on being near the front of the line - but I promise I wont act like that goofy ass fucker with the braces on the 311 day dvd . .
two years ago near the very fron it was like that...pretty chill, once we had spots established people just kinda chilled and let you leave to go get food n shit, itll be chiller then you think, i was surprised...ill see you at the front of the line
I Want to Believe :evil5:
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

hopefully there will some folks selling good herb in the parking lot
Rock for Light
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

i'm gettin a hold of some AK hopefully...i'm pretty stoked about that
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:hopefully there will some folks selling good herb in the parking lot
do you remember prices from last time?
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

nope. for some reason last year we had a little bit of chronic and a lot of schwag. brough like 10 J's of schwag into the show. im not sure even where we found schwag
Rock for Light
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

MariaA wrote:shit, I really want to get a wrist band but waiting in line on 311 day is not sounding like much fun, maybe ill tailgate in line lol...i dont know what to do!
Just bring some lawnchairs, boombox, and a cooler full of beer into the line. Then charge $1 to people in the line that want a beer.

That's how I would roll~
Offbeat_Dumb_Ass
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by Offbeat_Dumb_Ass »

I'm going for seats I think. Pit will probably be packed tight like a mofo, and hot too. Me and my bro are waiting in line with some crappy lawn chairs which we are gunna pitch before the doors open.
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:
anyone else taking drugs?
Many, what do you need
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

Pills would be great, along with some shrooms. I sitll havent decided if I wanna trip or not? Weed of course and shit anything else I guess....
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

juanbond7 wrote:Pills would be great, along with some shrooms. I sitll havent decided if I wanna trip or not? Weed of course and shit anything else I guess....
*pills...check
*shrooms..working on it(keeping my fingers crossed)
*weed...well of course!
*negitive on the triping tho

Hell yes...311 day SO SOOOON
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Just be careful about scoring some smoke in the parking lot - I dont know what the memphis police are like, but if they are anything like the charlotte cops, then you better watch out. We all got busted at a Chilli peppers concert in 2003 by ABI agents - who are kinda like cops, but owned by the state instead of locally and they suck ass- they go after college kids and younger mainly to bust them for drinking and smoking. We got stopped and got all our weed taken beer, even our little tiny bottles of jack and all got like $300 paraphanalia tickets - god I hate the law sometimes - There was some mad tailgating going on and these ABI agents where in plain clothes, they were young too - they just walked up on us and we didnt have time to do shit... Just be careful people - We almost missed the Chilli peppers because of these asswholes - they kept us there forever - we missed snoop doggs entire set... Not that I cared that much for snoop dogg but be careful in the parking lots on 311 day - - -
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

TaiyedBorders wrote:Just be careful about scoring some smoke in the parking lot - I dont know what the memphis police are like, but if they are anything like the charlotte cops, then you better watch out. We all got busted at a Chilli peppers concert in 2003 by ABI agents - who are kinda like cops, but owned by the state instead of locally and they suck ass- they go after college kids and younger mainly to bust them for drinking and smoking. We got stopped and got all our weed taken beer, even our little tiny bottles of jack and all got like $300 paraphanalia tickets - god I hate the law sometimes - There was some mad tailgating going on and these ABI agents where in plain clothes, they were young too - they just walked up on us and we didnt have time to do shit... Just be careful people - We almost missed the Chilli peppers because of these asswholes - they kept us there forever - we missed snoop doggs entire set... Not that I cared that much for snoop dogg but be careful in the parking lots on 311 day - - -
DAMN, aint that some shit...yea im deff going to be careful I dont want anything to ruine my 311 day :lol:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

MariaA wrote:
TaiyedBorders wrote:Just be careful about scoring some smoke in the parking lot - I dont know what the memphis police are like, but if they are anything like the charlotte cops, then you better watch out. We all got busted at a Chilli peppers concert in 2003 by ABI agents - who are kinda like cops, but owned by the state instead of locally and they suck ass- they go after college kids and younger mainly to bust them for drinking and smoking. We got stopped and got all our weed taken beer, even our little tiny bottles of jack and all got like $300 paraphanalia tickets - god I hate the law sometimes - There was some mad tailgating going on and these ABI agents where in plain clothes, they were young too - they just walked up on us and we didnt have time to do shit... Just be careful people - We almost missed the Chilli peppers because of these asswholes - they kept us there forever - we missed snoop doggs entire set... Not that I cared that much for snoop dogg but be careful in the parking lots on 311 day - - -
DAMN, aint that some shit...yea im deff going to be careful I dont want anything to ruine my 311 day :lol:
Good thing you mentioned this. I would say, just wait around for like a good couple of hours and just watch the people you know that are being the most obvious. If they are alright for that time, then it may be safe.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

We were not under age at the time - so we didnt get in trouble for drinking in the parking lot - but one of the alcohol agent asswholes saw one of my friend fire up a fat bowl, and thats when they all came over and fucked us royally.... I remember this young highschool kid was drunk and was walking by one of the ABI agents with a beer and said "how ya doin' NARC!!" You should have heard the ABI cuss this kid out - then he gave him a big ass ticket and took his beer - be careful my 311 friends!!!!!
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

one of you guys who gets decent shit should load up and sell to the TB members. i won't buy, but it seems the most safe thing to do.
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Oh yeah and the alcohol firearm agents handout community service along with the fines -