Ray needs one extra ticket!

FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Ray needs one extra ticket!

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

If you can help me or know someone who can.. i need one more ticket. March 11th is also my girlfriends birthday, and I am trying to surpirse her by bringing her best friend with us..

ill ebay the bitch if need be but i would rather not spend the $150.
Rock for Light
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

i sooooooooo got ya, pm me or somethin
I Want to Believe :evil5:
prsand311
Hear it all the time, come back rewind

Post by prsand311 »

Anyone else have 1 extra. Im still looking for 1 more.
Anti-Dentite
Here I sit in idle envy

Post by Anti-Dentite »

i might be able to help you out...but not positive yet...ill let you know soon
prsand311

Post by prsand311 »

thanks man. just pm me or email me: prsand3112002@yahoo.com
rich is goode
Welcome to this Groove

Post by rich is goode »

i could also use like 2 tickets if anyone can help. i would rather not pay $100 each like that ebay shit, but i'm willing to negotiate so you can make a profit. if anyone could help, i would very much appreciate it.
stay positive and love your life
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

I got an extra ticket, 500 posts or less ='s you are going to pay over face value for it.
So its come to this?
prsand311

Post by prsand311 »

are you seriously telling me becuase i dont post as much everyone else that i woulde have to pay over face value. you are judging by the number of my posts that i am less of a fan than anyone else and therefore making me pay more money. I am on this board reading post several times a day but choose not post all the time. Thats pretty shady Rap Weasel
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

prsand311 wrote:are you seriously telling me becuase i dont post as much everyone else that i woulde have to pay over face value. you are judging by the number of my posts that i am less of a fan than anyone else and therefore making me pay more money. I am on this board reading post several times a day but choose not post all the time. Thats pretty shady Rap Weasel
I think he is talking more about riche is goode, who happens to have only one post. That one post is asking for a couple of tickets.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Jorge wrote:
prsand311 wrote:are you seriously telling me becuase i dont post as much everyone else that i woulde have to pay over face value. you are judging by the number of my posts that i am less of a fan than anyone else and therefore making me pay more money. I am on this board reading post several times a day but choose not post all the time. Thats pretty shady Rap Weasel
I think he is talking more about riche is goode, who happens to have only one post. That one post is asking for a couple of tickets.
so true Jorge

Also its just the fact that if you have 41 posts I DONT KNOW YOU I mine as well put it on ebay as a buy it now for 45$..I cant believe that you would actually bitch about that :?
So its come to this?
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Me shady?...FUCK YOU!
So its come to this?
prsand311

Post by prsand311 »

I see you posting her all the time and I DONT KNOW YOU. I know you as rap weasel, some dude that posts on here. just trying to find a extra ticket to 311 day. not trying to cause any drama.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

rap weasel is shady... in bed :love7:
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

GOATBURGE wrote:rap weasel is shady... in bed :love7:
Oh snap.
rich is goode
Welcome to this Groove

Post by rich is goode »

"I think he is talking more about riche is goode, who happens to have only one post. That one post is asking for a couple of tickets."

true i only have one post. i also have a pretty hectic schedule with work and school and don't have alot of time to get online. a friend of mine recomended this sight when i couldn't find a ticket, because he's amember and knows how much of a fan i am. he told me this was a place where the true 311 fans could talk and help each other. maybe he was wrong. where's the love?
rich is goode
Welcome to this Groove

Post by rich is goode »

p.s. if you're basing how much of a fan some one is on the number of posts they have, your logic is seriously fallacious. look at element, the person who started the "5 reasons i'm not going to 311 day" post. element has almost 3000 posts and claims to not even like 311 that much. just because you post alot doesn't make you a fan, and vice versa
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

jeez, really... you people need to learn how to take jokes.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I don't think it is based on how much of a fan you are but how well he may know you. I would be more willing to sell a ticket to someone here who posts a lot because I "know" who they are and could probably trust them more than some person who just came looking for a ticket.
311electricity
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by 311electricity »

Rich is goode is legit people! Come on now, hook my man up with a ticket!
From Chaos comes clarity...
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

311Chik wrote:I don't think it is based on how much of a fan you are but how well he may know you. I would be more willing to sell a ticket to someone here who posts a lot because I "know" who they are and could probably trust them more than some person who just came looking for a ticket.
Thank you!!! Jesus, who the hell said anything about how big of a fan anyone is??? Thanks 311chick I should of put quotes around know...My entire point goes back to the fact that if I was soooo down with the unity I would just put it on ebay for 45 bucks and sell it to a random 311 fan. Sorry Mr. rich is goode you can't guilt me into sellimg you a ticket because I make you feel like you were misinformed about the "true 311 fans" that are on here....the love went out the window at post number 1...in your case that was not to long ago.
So its come to this?