Ray needs one extra ticket!

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Rap Weasel wrote:
311Chik wrote:I don't think it is based on how much of a fan you are but how well he may know you. I would be more willing to sell a ticket to someone here who posts a lot because I "know" who they are and could probably trust them more than some person who just came looking for a ticket.
Thank you!!! Jesus, who the hell said anything about how big of a fan anyone is??? Thanks 311chick I should of put quotes around know...My entire point goes back to the fact that if I was soooo down with the unity I would just put it on ebay for 45 bucks and sell it to a random 311 fan. Sorry Mr. rich is goode you can't guilt me into sellimg you a ticket because I make you feel like you were misinformed about the "true 311 fans" that are on here....the love went out the window at post number 1...in your case that was not to long ago.
I'm noticing a trend of people signing up here and making posts/replying to posts without actually reading the posts.....lots of assumptions going on with the newbies haha.