who actually got tickets to 311 day?

Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

KyleRayner wrote:like i know we always talk about meetups n shit, so i figured we should just do it easy and meetup at like 8:00am at the venue since i guess almost everybody wants front row in the pit, last time it was super chill because once we got inline everybody was cool about leavin adn going to get food etc and there was a hugeass shopping mall right across the street, i hope we have resources like that htis year, otherwise the 12 hour wait is going to get UGLY
i think for sure a lot of ppl have been down w/ a plan that we all meet up at 730 w/ some lawn chairs and just tailgate and crank some tunes by the gates until they open for us to go wait in line...i think i'll start a thread on this subject and see what the results are
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

I will be there around 8:16am and will wait for the gates to open, gonna have to bring bottled water, pain relievers and some small snacks because its gonna be a long ass shitty wait - Does anyone remember what time they gave out wrist bands in 2004? I was about 100 people back when they ran out i was so pissed
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

yeah they gave them out around 1
I Want to Believe :evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

You don't get wristbands this time until you get inside.
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

My friends and I ended up getting our tickets off ebay for 150 a piece, its worth it though. I guess everyone has General Admission seats, which kinda sucks because I was planning on showing up maybe 2-3 hours before the concert to get in the pit, but it looks like thats not gonna happen. What time do you think is good to show up? Either way Im bringing some brownies,blunts, and beer so Ill be having a good time
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

sirhC wrote:My friends and I ended up getting our tickets off ebay for 150 a piece, its worth it though. I guess everyone has General Admission seats, which kinda sucks because I was planning on showing up maybe 2-3 hours before the concert to get in the pit, but it looks like thats not gonna happen. What time do you think is good to show up? Either way Im bringing some brownies,blunts, and beer so Ill be having a good time
I'm showing up at like 8 or so....by so I mean maybe earlier
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

Holy shit, what time does the concert start? and part 2: If I do get there that early do you think we're gonna be waiting until the showtime, or will they give out the bracelets earlier?
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

You get bracelets when you go into the venue. First to the pit get the bracelets.
Chris
Yes I still remember you

Post by Chris »

Thats fuckin awesome, there's gonna be a stampede if that really goes down
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

So this time we have to wait outside all day and get let in at 5 or 6 o'clock pm and they give the wrist bands away INSIDE right beofre the show, and not outside? I hope not - Last time that wait sucked ass, but if I am in line from 8 in the morning till 5 or 6 pm I may end up killing a few people.... No food... No toilet... cant get out of line for any reason....
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

that situation wont happen, once you get in line and get everything established people are nice and let yo back into your spot, last year at the very front thats how we rolled, like first 20 people or so, it was nice
I Want to Believe :evil5:
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Do you think there will be porto johns? If I am gonna be waiting from 8am till whenever they let us in - prolly 5 or 6 pm - i will def. have to go to the john during the day.....
MariaA
Taiyed Brodel

Post by MariaA »

ME!!!!!! Already got them!!!!
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

see to me, that defeats the purpose of a line. granted i have a bladder too, but if you're gonna leave and come back, whats the point of making a line? why not just print tickets and admit people by number like a waiting room for a doctor, wouldn't it be funny if you had to wait in line instead of sit on the couches and read stupid old magazines?
wbrycew
Taiyed Brodel

Post by wbrycew »

Last 311 Day:

I got there around noon, no problem in getting a floor wristband. I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about with the chill atmosphere in the line though... are you forgetting the outdoor mosh pit we had going for a long time? Everybody was actually pushing and squeezing and pulling like we were in a mosh pit, for real. There were girls crying, employees had to grab people and pull them out of line because they were getting crushed, everyone was uncomfortable, sweaty, the metal barricades that were used to mark where the line was were being ripped right out of the ground and toppled... that line turned into real bad news towards the end.

To all the people who were in line to get bracelets: Do you remember Jesus? There was a guy that got on someone's shoulders in the middle of the crowd, had sorta a Jesus look to him, trying to calm everyone down. He was singing Amber, telling everyone to chill. Everyone started yelling Jesus. Good times.
and in the end
the love you take
is equal to
the love you make