support?

Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

support?

Post by Pearce »

does anybody know when they are going to release the info on support bands? i hope it's somebody good...not like last year.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

For 311 day? There are no other bands, there were none for the last 311 day too.
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

there wasnt even one last year. .... :?:
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

well ya i kno there is not gonna be an opener for the day show...cuz there just aint enough hours in the night!!!

i'm talkin about the tour in general...i see that pepper is doin one of the hawaii shows...i'd be cool if they did the tour...i'm not just goin to 311 day...

i say they go w/ a reggae/funk/rock group..someone who would start the show off right...really relaxed...i think G Love was the perfect opener.

i would love to see some lojic, Pepper, MATISYAHU! (i don't think he would be down w/ that), BALLYHOO!, howi, hook that shit up...or A.L.O. (jack johnson's pianists band, very talented)
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Pearce wrote:well ya i kno there is not gonna be an opener for the day show...cuz there just aint enough hours in the night!!!

i'm talkin about the tour in general...i see that pepper is doin one of the hawaii shows...i'd be cool if they did the tour...i'm not just goin to 311 day...

i say they go w/ a reggae/funk/rock group..someone who would start the show off right...really relaxed...i think G Love was the perfect opener.

i would love to see some lojic, Pepper, MATISYAHU! (i don't think he would be down w/ that), BALLYHOO!, howi, hook that shit up...or A.L.O. (jack johnson's pianists band, very talented)

G. Love would be perfect. I didn't get to see him open for 311 that tour, I was sad. I would love to see Lojic. However, I think the best opener would be a hip-hop group or person. Imagine Hieroglyphics opening, or just Del. How amazing would that be. I was in heaven when the Roots opened. I'd be ridiculous if they opened. We'll just have to see what happens. They will probably stick with the shitty openers like this past tour, and the summer tour. Well, GTO wasn't shitty. They were just really mediocre.
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

well unfortunately g love is on tour right now...went n saw him in tulsa...but anything but like pure "rock" would be nice...something different ya know? something bold...not some cock rock
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

Pearce wrote:well unfortunately g love is on tour right now...went n saw him in tulsa...but anything but like pure "rock" would be nice...something different ya know? something bold...not some cock rock
I was at that concert shroomin with a couple of buddy's of mine including spookie.....I dont know if you saw the dude freak out for a bit....well yeah, that was one of my friends, it was interesting there for a while but he regained his composure and got through the concert fine.....besides that little incident the concert was amazing.....G. Love rocked the house!
Spookie Apperitions
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Spookie Apperitions »

juanbond7 wrote:
Pearce wrote:well unfortunately g love is on tour right now...went n saw him in tulsa...but anything but like pure "rock" would be nice...something different ya know? something bold...not some cock rock
I was at that concert shroomin with a couple of buddy's of mine including spookie.....I dont know if you saw the dude freak out for a bit....well yeah, that was one of my friends, it was interesting there for a while but he regained his composure and got through the concert fine.....besides that little incident the concert was amazing.....G. Love rocked the house!
probably the best concert ive ever been to.....well...with exception to 311...but G. Love is easily the coolest person on the planet...the mushrooms made the show 10 times better as well...can i kick it?...ha
I get up intake my blue-green algae
let it penetrate
strengthen my grasp
holistic healers dealin' our galactic growth
reversin' fx of shit wrecked Chernobyl
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

aint nothin but a booty call (booty call)