anybody camping?

Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

anybody camping?

Post by Pearce »

are any of ya'll gonna camp out at the venue the night before? i wasn't plannin on it...but it's a thought
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Thinking about it... I'm gonna check the scene of the venue the night before, and if there is folk camping, I might have to join.
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

They said that there will be no camping allowed
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

The info page said that they will open the gates around 10-1030 i think it was.
But tailgate parties are ok they said. Just don't get out of hand.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I'm planning on getting there for like 11/11:30ish probably so unless people from here plan on arriving earlier I can save some spots in line. I'm planning on grabbing seats anyway, I just want to get really good seats hehe. Planning on going in on the South gates if the backstage doors are the East ones because P-Nut's side should be on the South side haha.
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

i wanna be front and center seats wise...so i could get the best view...but if i was in the pit...it would be right inbetween miT and SA just like always
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

umm that 11:00 plan is no good, last time we got in line at like 8:30 and were not teh first, we had beeen there earlier but they made us leave, me and my friends plan on getting there at around like 7:00 to check it out
I Want to Believe :evil5:
robah
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Post by robah »

311 day 02 had a bunch of us camped out overnight. It was cool and they handled the lines really well that year. Then there were the UNO riots of August 03 and 311 day 04...:(
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

well were not at uno this year are we? I think it's gonna be pretty damn well organized...i say somebody drivin w/ a truck brings a grill..just a really cheap one and we could all get there at like 7 and cook breakfast for the tb ppl....i think that would be a great way to start off that day...just bring lots of chairs n a big ol stereo n shit! whos up for that? we can tailgate until the gates open...then we should have a race to get in line
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

Pearce wrote:well were not at uno this year are we? I think it's gonna be pretty damn well organized...i say somebody drivin w/ a truck brings a grill..just a really cheap one and we could all get there at like 7 and cook breakfast for the tb ppl....i think that would be a great way to start off that day...just bring lots of chairs n a big ol stereo n shit! whos up for that? we can tailgate until the gates open...then we should have a race to get in line
You don't even realize how for this I am. If you are seriously thinking of doing this, I will be there for sure.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

I am down for that.
So its come to this?
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

i will be pitching a tent in my pants if any ladies wanna stay over.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Damn...only ladies?
So its come to this?
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

Jorge wrote:
Pearce wrote:well were not at uno this year are we? I think it's gonna be pretty damn well organized...i say somebody drivin w/ a truck brings a grill..just a really cheap one and we could all get there at like 7 and cook breakfast for the tb ppl....i think that would be a great way to start off that day...just bring lots of chairs n a big ol stereo n shit! whos up for that? we can tailgate until the gates open...then we should have a race to get in line
You don't even realize how for this I am. If you are seriously thinking of doing this, I will be there for sure.
Great Idea....I'm down
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

i'm down with that..make me some pancakes with eggs, bacon and sausage on the side mmm damn that sounds good.
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

Flowing wrote:i'm down with that..make me some pancakes with eggs, bacon and sausage on the side mmm damn that sounds good.
little piggy!
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

KyleRayner wrote:umm that 11:00 plan is no good, last time we got in line at like 8:30 and were not teh first, we had beeen there earlier but they made us leave, me and my friends plan on getting there at around like 7:00 to check it out
I got there at like 2 or 3 pm last 311 day, was pretty close to the front in one of the lines.
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

well lets just do it then!!! goat and yesi and rap and station...since we are all stayin the the same hotel...i say we start thinkin about how we can do this...ya'll down?

all we need is somebody w/ a truck or somethin....i might be able to bring my cheap ass grill...maybe a thingy to cook pancakes on...i guess we just need a frying pan for that...and for the eggs and cook em over the fire??
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Its whatever...I dont hve shit...maybe I could dig up some chairs or something.
So its come to this?
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

woooooooord! we'll jsut get what we can