Tickets

TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Tickets

Post by TaiyedDreamland »

So, apparently the show is sold out. I've been posting a little about how it's going to my 21st birthday, my first 311 day show, and all of that. I bought 4 presale tickets, which was the maximum I could buy. My sister and her boyfriend were planning on going, but went to a concert last night in Columbus. Before the show they tried to buy tickets, but ticketmaster wouldn't let them because it was screwed up for some reason. After the concert, the tickets were sold out. If anyone has any extra tickets, please let me know. My sister goes to school kind of far away from me, and I really want to spend this with her. She's been to almost every 311 show that I've been to and I just feel terrible that I didn't order the tickets for them while they were at the concert, I just didn't think they'd sell out and didn't want another 100 dolalrs on my credit card (I already have the hotel, and tickets for 4 people on it.) I know it's early to be asking this, but if anyone has 2 extra tickets, I'll do anything to get them. My email is taiyeddreamland@gmail.com. I wouldn't do this except for the fact that it's going to be my 21st birthday, my first 311 day show, and like I said, this is something I've been planning for like 2 years. I have been a 311 fan since I was in 6th grade. My friend's brother played one of their cds, and I told my friend I loved it and was going to buy the cd. She laughed at me, said I couldn't, and said it was "guy music". So the next day, I had my mom tke me out to buy the cd. I love these guys more than any other band, and I've been a devoted fan for at least 12 years. I know that's not long compared to most people, but I go crazy over these guys. I know all of you do too, but I'm just begging, if you have 2 extra tickets, please help me out.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Andrea
TaiyedDreamland@gmail.com
TaiyedDreamland on aim (add me even if you don't have the tickets, I love to talk to my fellow 311 fans :) )
Last edited by TaiyedDreamland on Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

So I noticed tickets selling on ebay for a minimum of 100 dollars. Are people really that heartless? I just can't believe it. I mean, I understand this stuff happening for the super bowl, but this is supposed to be a community of people that love 311 and want to show them that for a show on 311 day. Why do people have to go and do that? (Not saying the super bowl is better than 311 day, because there is obviously no comparison whatsoever) I'll pay 100 dollars each to get the tickets from you guys if I have to, but not to some scalper who is just doing this to make money. How many tickets out there do you think were taken up that way? It's ridiculous. This should be a chance, lke I said, for those of us who are outrageous fans to show our love and support. I'm sorry for the negativity, I'm just frustrated beyond belief by this whole situation (my sister not getting tickets, the scalpers, etc.) Thanks for being awesome guys.
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

i'm sorry but in your first post...did you say "your sister has been to almost every 311 show you've been to..." but then you said "my 21st bday and my first 311 show..." wtf??
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

First 311 day show :)
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

John McClain wrote:delete post please
Why?
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

TaiyedDreamland wrote:
John McClain wrote:delete post please
Why?
i meant delete my post because i posted shit and thought intead of high jacking your thread i'd make my own.