forget memphis. fuck alot of other stuff.

dRu84532
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by dRu84532 »

Ally I hope ya can make it...311 day is something every 311 fan should see at leat once.
Any beat or melody can become a great song as long as you know how to compliment it.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

well....

i did it, and i asked my mom if she would come with me, and she just looked at me with these saucer eyes, like "you.. are asking me to come to 311 day??????" and i was like errrm yeep! and she was all, well. i will think about it, how much is this going to cost!! and then she did the ultimate awesome thing and asked me if my friend timmy is going, and i think he is, and if he is, she said that she just needs to talk to my dad, and that i could quite possibly go with him!!!!!!!!
which is really good news. because i think this means most likely that i would be able to make it, but until i have plane and show tickets, and a room booked, i cant get too excited. things are looking up thoughhhh!
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

:flower:

you have to be there

i think you're the internet 311 fan i've known the longest
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

alexxxxxx
THERE ARE SO MANY HUMAN BEINGS I NEED TO MEET
I NEED TO BE AT THIS SHOW.
I NEED TO MEET SO MANY OF YOU!
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

311Baybee wrote:well....

i did it, and i asked my mom if she would come with me, and she just looked at me with these saucer eyes, like "you.. are asking me to come to 311 day??????" and i was like errrm yeep! and she was all, well. i will think about it, how much is this going to cost!! and then she did the ultimate awesome thing and asked me if my friend timmy is going, and i think he is, and if he is, she said that she just needs to talk to my dad, and that i could quite possibly go with him!!!!!!!!
which is really good news. because i think this means most likely that i would be able to make it, but until i have plane and show tickets, and a room booked, i cant get too excited. things are looking up thoughhhh!
Parents have such a hard time turning something like this down when you ask if they will go with you. I think it just makes them feel more comfortable knowing they will be down there with you haha. I hope everything works out for you :D
strongallalong
Part clock and part man
Location: Right on that fine line between Genius and Insanity

Post by strongallalong »

311Chik wrote:

Parents have such a hard time turning something like this down when you ask if they will go with you. I think it just makes them feel more comfortable knowing they will be down there with you haha. I hope everything works out for you :D
I'm trying the same thing with my folks. Good luck with all that.
ride the jont piece...
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

strongallalong wrote:
311Chik wrote:

I'm trying the same thing with my folks. Good luck with all that.
GOOD LUCK!

If your parents want you go to breakfast/lunch the day after 311 Day go! I almost turned it down with my mom because I was so tired...after we sat down and ordered food Chad showed up with his mom and sat at the table across from us :shock: Was so happy I sucked up being tired and went out with her for food....even if I did almost choke when I saw Chad walk in haha.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

its going to be even fucking harder to make this work now that tickets are sold OUT. do you think thats it? honestly? 100% SOLD OUT? like

they dont have 1,000 more floor spaces just chillin out somewhere?
100? done?
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

I remember that last 311 day they ended up releasing some more tickets. Can always try closer to the date too. Check out craigslist.org and ebay. And there has to be someone who got an extra ticket.
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

I have a friend that bought like 5, so Im pretty sure you'll find some once it gets closer to AMAZING DAY!!!!! It better work out for you...