WOOOOOHOOOOO, i just bought my 3-11 day tickets

Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:"this goes out to the pride omaha boycott motherfuckers outside. this song about mushrooms its called loco"
:shock: Please tell me you have a recording of this.
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

Jorge wrote:
FreeRayLiotta wrote:"this goes out to the pride omaha boycott motherfuckers outside. this song about mushrooms its called loco"
:shock: Please tell me you have a recording of this.
Please........
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

i have it
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

Post by Freezetime311 »

I was at work....and being a pilot for an Airline....I told my first officer and my Flight attendant to get everything ready...so that I could just hop in the airplane and be on our way at 1:30 pm.

So, I'm down in my crewroom, and all these pilots and other flight attendants are looking at me all weird cause I'm all nervous and shit. And Bam...at 1:00:03 pm....I bought my tickets from a company computer

...I'm so happy....I skipped my ass all the way to the plane...Got in the cockpit..and just yelled out a loud
WHOOOOOOhoooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!

I probably scared the passengers half to death....But I'm happy now....You...I see.... I got so many ways to make your gaze Eliptical!

Haa. Haaa..I hope I get to meet all you bitches there soon! Especially the Three Stooges (Rap. Flo, Goat). Oh and Jeorge and TommyP...you too!

Peace out you 311 Freaks!
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

i wanna meet all ya'll too!!! i'm so pumped to see all the ppl who are like me...just not a fat ass i like me :lol:
311electricity
Sike shazam we strike with the lightning

Post by 311electricity »

I just bought 3 for me and some buddies...6:45 minute drive from Lafayette, LA...Can't wait
From Chaos comes clarity...