Taiyed Brodels board shirts???

Offbeat_Dumb_Ass
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by Offbeat_Dumb_Ass »

Any news/updates on the shirt designs Ray? Just curious.
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

yeah im sorry dudes. ive been really busy leaving cat baited traps for chrissy wong.

im working on it. hopefully have something by the end of the week. theres still time.
Rock for Light
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

..plenty of time. 8)
yeah im sorry dudes. ive been really busy leaving cat baited traps for chrissy wong.
Hahahahaha, ouch.
:evil5:
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

FreeRayLiotta wrote:yeah im sorry dudes. ive been really busy leaving cat baited traps for chrissy wong.

im working on it. hopefully have something by the end of the week. theres still time.
I dont think I know who chrissy wong is.....can I get some help. Is it the bitch that has all those 311 concerts and wont share them?....maybe not....
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

juanbond7 wrote:
FreeRayLiotta wrote:yeah im sorry dudes. ive been really busy leaving cat baited traps for chrissy wong.

I dont think I know who chrissy wong is.....can I get some help. Is it the bitch that has all those 311 concerts and wont share them?....maybe not....
yeah thats the C---
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

eh, the whole shirt ideas is retarded. we'd look like a bunch of retards on a field trip.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

GOATBURGE wrote:eh, the whole shirt ideas is retarded. we'd look like a bunch of retards on a field trip.
I think it's a good idea. New 311 shirt and we will be able to recognize eachother much easier.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

Sparticus wrote:
GOATBURGE wrote:eh, the whole shirt ideas is retarded. we'd look like a bunch of retards on a field trip.
I think it's a good idea. New 311 shirt and we will be able to recognize eachother much easier.
that's the reason i think it's retarded... there are only a select few i wanna meet. you know who you are if you are reading this.

CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

yea, what is ray gonna mail us all shirts or something?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

CollapsingVisionary wrote:yea, what is ray gonna mail us all shirts or something?
another reason why it's a retarded idea.

Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Uhh no, the website he is creating them on does that...

And how is mailing shirts retarded? Are you suggesting anything else? I think you are just looking for reasons to call this retarded.
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

yep, basically. whats it to ya?
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

actually mailing shirts cost's money. plus he's just gonna make the design. he's not gonna buy 190341 shirts and send them to everybody himself. it'll be up to us to buy them and i will laugh when the 3 people who want them buy and they will be the outcasts when they meet the other tbers and they will feel like stupid dummie faces

Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

CollapsingVisionary wrote:yep, basically. whats it to ya?
Just making sure that you guys understood that your argument didn't work. Thanks for clearing that up.
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

GOATBURGE wrote:actually mailing shirts cost's money. plus he's just gonna make the design. he's not gonna buy 190341 shirts and send them to everybody himself. it'll be up to us to buy them and i will laugh when the 3 people who want them buy and they will be the outcasts when they meet the other tbers and they will feel like stupid dummie faces
Ya mailing costs money, so does driving to a store to buy a shirt. Is the extra 3 dollars really gonna break your bank?

Also, OMG I might look like an outcast if I wore this shirt and nobody else does, I'm so fucking uncool. I may just buy the shirt to have a cool shirt to wear sometimes. And ya I realize you are kind of joking about the whole outcast thing :lol:
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

hahahah, i don't know why but the only reason i wrote that post is to see if you would spell outcast wrong, like that fag rap shit outkast.

my only reason for thinking the whole idea is retarded is that i don't wanna look like 115413451 other people at 311 day or the "TB party" that im not going to. :lol: but if ray design's the shirt i'll prolly want it eventually...cuz it'll look bad ass as hell. and if it's on cafepress.com then that will be awesome because we'd be able to pick the color of the shirt.

i personally will be wearing a home made 311 shirt that my awesome girlfriend yesenia made.

Offbeat_Dumb_Ass
Massive Laminate Fortress

Post by Offbeat_Dumb_Ass »

I'm not worried about time, so take all the time you need. I was just curious thats all.
FreeRayLiotta wrote:ive been really busy leaving cat baited traps for chrissy wong.
And you always seem to get me to crack up with your posts.^ :lol:
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

Samsupnthismothafuka wrote:
juanbond7 wrote:

yeah thats the C---
thanks sam....I knew I could count on one of my bro's without making me sound like a retard
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

i mean.. i figured the shirts would be a good idea so if i saw someone wearing it.. i could make sure and avoid them. :lol:

atleast until i was drunk at the show. then anyone with the shirt gets a free joint and kick to the balls

i was going to do the cafe press thing. that way there is no work involved.

its going to be a sick shirt though. you can bet on that.

- the thing about 311day is.. there is no way to not feel like a gay 311 fan. so you might as well wear your rainbow tb shirt.
Rock for Light
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.