Seats or floor?

311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Seats or floor?

Post by 311Chik »

Which do you want?

I'm thinking seats, floor would be nice and all but if it is as long as the last 311 day seats are nice to sit down and rest for a few before the show starts and during the intermission. Plus can see the stage better over peoples heads haha.
420bum
Music's What I Need to Keep my Sanity

Post by 420bum »

My buddies and I got too hammered the night before and missed the floor wristbands so we had to get seats. At first we were pissed but after hour number 4 we were like "thank god we got seats because I would probably sitting on the floor by now". We had a great time relaxing, smoking bowls, and listening to the amazing jams.
FreeRayLiotta
Taiyed Brodel

Post by FreeRayLiotta »

yeah I was on my feet the whole time last time, except for the break.

the seats are where its at i think.. especially at that show. thoe lower seats to the left and right of the floor would be a dope spot.

its nice to be in the back and watch the whole crwod and watch the lights go around the arena.. and its better to watch them from a distance too.. that way i dont have to look at nick dancing either
Rock for Light
420bum
Music's What I Need to Keep my Sanity

Post by 420bum »

We got our seats to the farthest right you could go so I had an incredible view of Chad from the side. I loved it because I could see all of the crazy sticking patterns he was doing. I was staring at his hands for almost 1/2 the show.
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

2004, We were on the P-Nut side of the satge about half way up in the seats. It was perfect. I was on my feet the whole time jumping and dancing like a fool, but my needed to sit every once and awhile......worked out great. i'll be in the seats again!
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

just last month at a show i stood in line for 5 hours, then stood up at the show for 4 1/2 hours then walked to a greyhound bus station 20 mins away and proceeded to stand in line for another 30 mins so i stood about 11 hours straight. and didn't pee once.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

Last year I was on P-Nut's side for seats. Was so happy because I could sit if I wanted to, if I wanted to go to the bathroom I could without losing my seat, and I could grab a bunch of drinks to keep by my seat and not have to hold them. It was great. Unless I was up against the bar at 311 day I don't think I would really like to be in the pit for the whole time.
KyleRayner
Taiyed Brodel
Location: Birmingham, Al - currently residing in Birmingham, AL

Post by KyleRayner »

i was in hte front of the pit for most of the show but got thirsty as fuck so i fell back, if you get there atg 7am like we did and get on the bar its not so bad, my friends said after i left the bastard guards started to give out water then, but whatever, it was still rockin, the front of hte pit is where that shit is AT!
I Want to Believe :evil5:
chuckmo
Love in my blood, sonic in the vortex

Post by chuckmo »

FreeRayLiotta wrote: the seats are where its at i think.. especially at that show. thoe lower seats to the left and right of the floor would be a dope spot.

its nice to be in the back and watch the whole crwod and watch the lights go around the arena.. and its better to watch them from a distance too.. that way i dont have to look at nick dancing either
definitely. we had seats at 04 but they were waaaay back. the sucky thing was the organization of everyone getting to find seats... everyone kinda massed together to get in from outside and it didn't matter who had been there the longest or what.

however, with a litte training, i think being on the floor would be totally sick (as long as you didnt get sick yourself!)
Jorge
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Jorge »

chuckmo wrote:
FreeRayLiotta wrote: the seats are where its at i think.. especially at that show. thoe lower seats to the left and right of the floor would be a dope spot.

definitely. we had seats at 04 but they were waaaay back. the sucky thing was the organization of everyone getting to find seats... everyone kinda massed together to get in from outside and it didn't matter who had been there the longest or what.

however, with a litte training, i think being on the floor would be totally sick (as long as you didnt get sick yourself!)
I'm gonna rock steady on the floor. It's just something I told myself I gotta do.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Quick quesiton how many people showed up to 311 Day in 04.
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

my first show i was up on a balcony over Tims side in a little vip room. The shit was awesome. Then the next two shows I was on the floor and I love being with the crowd. Just being around a huge group of people who are loving the same music that I am is awesome. Even if it was for 5 hours I would probably still pick the floor.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

I say floor!!!......The sound is better from the seats though right?
So its come to this?
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

Rap Weasel wrote:I say floor!!!......The sound is better from the seats though right?
depends on where you are on the floor, if your in front of tim or pnut, the sound is good cuz it's right under the big speakers, but in the middle it doesn't sound that great.

most every show i go to i stand on the left side
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

floor!! woo cant fuckin wait to go crazy and dance like a retard, WOO! :D
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

Post by Freezetime311 »

Me and Flowing will go act retarded on the floor while waving at you stiffs up in the seats....ha ha....and then we pass out!
juanbond7
I said I'm leaving this Babylon

Post by juanbond7 »

You gotta hydrate yourself before this shit is what I've heard......haha
Freezetime311
You make up ridiculous words

Post by Freezetime311 »

Oh yeah...SA said to Start like the day before....DRINK DRINK DRINK!
Gatoraide or something like that!