$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

¬¬
Image :evil5:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Sayzak please don't leave the bb for good. Their hate for you is hilarious. Every thread you make is guaranteed atleast 10 pages of hating.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

love me or hate me, its still an obsession
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Nate wrote:Sayzak please don't leave the bb for good. Their hate for you is hilarious. Every thread you make is guaranteed atleast 10 pages of hating.
I know. There's just a select few people who actually think they hate me, and then a bunch of people who worship those people. It doesn't matter what I say or do, I get insulted with every thread I make. Every time the same people jump out of the woodwork to rip on me I hear bahahahaha. (sheep). But anyway...
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

I blame the corporate media and mainstream mass marketed perscription drugs for the BB
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I just got this rare acoustic of Virtual World, and omfg this ambience in the beginning before the acoustic is so fucking mindblorgasmic. jizzing jizzing jizzing
:evil5:
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Shiny wrote:love me or hate me, its still an obsession
If you love me then, thank you, if you hate me then, fuck you
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Yea man you just need to chillaz for a min and stop thinking your smarter than everyone.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Sayzak, I'm way more introspective than you, trust me. And I don't need to go into an elitist thinking nonsense. If you like it here, come and join, if you dont, go somewhere to analize the world or whatever. I read your post, I give my opinions, but ffs this is a music forum, so expect normal people to post, and if they're not, they are different people posting normal things. Get it?
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Snipe wrote:Sayzak, I'm way more introspective than you, trust me. And I don't need to go into an elitist thinking nonsense. If you like it here, come and join, if you dont, go somewhere to analize the world or whatever. I read your post, I give my opinions, but ffs this is a music forum, so expect normal people to post, and if they're not, they are different people posting normal things. Get it?
way more introspective... don't need to go into an elitist thinking... way more introspective... don't need to go into an elitist thinking... way more introspective... don't need to go into an elitist thinking... way more introspective... don't need to go into an elitist thinking... way more introspective... don't need to go into an elitist thinking...

My head hurts.
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Re: I am not compelled

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

Sayzak wrote:
CollapsingVisionary wrote:
Sayzak wrote:...for fuck's sake, why can't you think of something else to say besides GTFO?

:arrow:

(GTFO)
I know you think you're being funny, but the very act of defiantly telling someone to "gtfo" in response to how annoyed they are by such a cliche, only amuses people because you lack the imagination to think of anything more clever, and you have no idea.
i wasnt being funny BTW i was telling your gay ass to get the fuck out. i left without a word and people were begging me to post again. youre just out of topics that question our reality. :arrow:
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Sayzak wrote:

(GTFO)
I know you think you're being funny, but the very act of defiantly telling someone to "gtfo" in response to how annoyed they are by such a cliche, only amuses people because you lack the imagination to think of anything more clever, and you have no idea.
i wasnt being funny BTW i was telling your gay ass to get the fuck out. i left without a word and people were begging me to post again. youre just out of topics that question our reality. :arrow:
Do you somehow feel empowered by being popular on a message board? I am glad I don't understand how that could do it for someone. I have to leave for work in a little bit, and after work I'm going out with the girl I'm dating, and her two best friends. Going to The Lodge (nice club) and The Shout House (dual piano bar... it's 80's night). Then, my girl and I are coming back here. It's good to have a life outside the BB. Trust me.

And I will never be out of topics to question your reality.
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Sayzak wrote:
Sayzak wrote: I know you think you're being funny, but the very act of defiantly telling someone to "gtfo" in response to how annoyed they are by such a cliche, only amuses people because you lack the imagination to think of anything more clever, and you have no idea.
Do you somehow feel empowered by being popular on a message board? I am glad I don't understand how that could do it for someone. I have to leave for work in a little bit, and after work I'm going out with the girl I'm dating, and her two best friends. Going to The Lodge (nice club) and The Shout House (dual piano bar... it's 80's night). Then, my girl and I are coming back here. It's good to have a life outside the BB. Trust me.

And I will never be out of topics to question your reality.
GTFO. :arrow:

mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

wtf r u tlking about.

g
t
f
o

you're just an annoying downer trying to make this place all serious and heartfelt ... it's the fucking internet. we can't be serious like you all the time .. yeah there are occasions but dude, my life is serious and heartfelt enough i don't come to TB to contemplate life.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

mystoneybaby wrote:wtf r u tlking about.

g
t
f
o

you're just an annoying downer trying to make this place all serious and heartfelt ... it's the fucking internet. we can't be serious like you all the time .. yeah there are occasions but dude, my life is serious and heartfelt enough i don't come to TB to contemplate life.
I'm not always being serious and/or heartfelt... I just miss the "family" environment of the old TB. I feel like this has become a BB 2.0 with a few leftover stubborn TB members who refuse to let go.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

see, right now you are being serious and/or heartfelt. ... just b/c the atmoshpere has changed doesn't mean we aren't still a "family" ... you haven't rolled with the changes in humor and character.

you're the only one on your side of the schizm.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

The BB humor? I'd rather take a steak knife to the mid-section.