I am not compelled

A place to say what you want.
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Sayzak wrote:The BB humor? I'd rather take a steak knife to the mid-section.
How samurai of you.

:evil5:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

well, dude, honestly there's really nothing to say to you. .. it's your choice to be here or not ...

if you're gonna stay and complain so be it.
if you're not gonna stay so be it.

whatever ... just make a choice and stop acting out for attention.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

mystoneybaby wrote:well, dude, honestly there's really nothing to say to you. .. it's your choice to be here or not ...

I'm not acting out for attention. Children do that. I was making observations about the environment, an environment I used to enjoy being a part of.

Maybe it's just my perception of the environment that has changed? I will let that soak in my frontal lobe for awhile.
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Sayzak wrote:
mystoneybaby wrote:well, dude, honestly there's really nothing to say to you. .. it's your choice to be here or not ...

I'm not acting out for attention. Children do that. I was making observations about the environment, an environment I used to enjoy being a part of.

Maybe it's just my perception of the environment that has changed? I will let that soak in my frontal lobe for awhile.
You are so elitist that its sickening. You think yourself better than everyone else here when in reality you aren't.

311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

COME AND GO AD YOU PLEASE DUDE
DONT FEEL LIKE YOU ARE DOING US A FAVOR BY LETTING US KNOW YOU NEED A BREAK FROM THE FORUMS
ITS A DAMN INTERNET FORUM!!!
ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS!!!
BWAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHA
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Sayzak wrote:

Dude, ok. I'm studying philosophy in college and even I don't talk like this all the time. There's a time and place for "deep talk"... stop overthinking basically everything. You can't be serious about "maybe its my perception blah blah blah". Well, maybe it was, but stop being so pretentious about everything.

And that was the most flawed reasoning ever. Just because its a quality of a child doesn't mean that you're not doing it. To me you're trying to sound like you're intellectually above and beyond everyone by talking down to us with all of this philosophical stuff. Trust me, you're not the only one who thinks this way. You just need to learn how to have fun and joke around and say "GTFO" and "O RLY" and all sorts of rediculous stuff when you aren't philosophizing. Don't take everything so seriously.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

I thought the O RLY thing was kind of funny, but GTFO makes my stomach turn.

I didn't realize people here thought I was talking down to them with my philosophical stuff. I just like creating philosophical discussions. I do not believe I am above anyone.

Maybe this is why I've felt different lately... (I'm thinking out loud here)... I feel more aware of everything now than I have in a year. It's been a long year.
311Baybee
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Baybee »

its february.
:evil5: :smurfin: er.
KyleRayner wrote:bad things in moderation are very very good
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

:lol:
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Sayzak wrote: I didn't realize people here thought I was talking down to them with my philosophical stuff. I just like creating philosophical discussions. I do not believe I am above anyone.
I understand. And I definitely wouldn't mind participating in them. Its just that your goodbye post basically said that we don't foster the conversations that you'd like to have and that you were going to leave because of that.

I think that it would be kind of dick to dismiss your ideas from the second that you create a thread (like the do on the BB). But it does kind of get annoying when we're trying to be goofy and have fun. An occasional philosophical post or conversation in the midst of fun would be great, but its when people respond to everything even non-philosophical with the use of the word "perception" that it kind of gets abrasive.

But I'm not trying to tell you what to say, don't get me wrong. Its just that this community is mainly a group of friends who joke around. I'm sure that there are a lot of intellecutal forums out there for you where you can discuss stuff all day. Then come here to goof off and whatever. Just don't expect so much from us.
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

damn! shit got heated during my mario kart break. what a dingle! :lol:
Last edited by CollapsingVisionary on Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

yall some bitches~
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

This is my insight:

Sayzak, wtf is your problem? You started the thread as a really inmature way of draggin attention into you by trying to show us how meaningless is our talk here.

1. You start by stating that maybe "it's not you, it's me" bullshit.

2. Afterwards, you contradict yourself saying that the quality of the threads is not up to your standards, yet still, you are not sure wheather you should stay of GTFO so you obviously wait for someone to say GTFO to shoot your arrogant response.

3. Everyone acts like WTF and tells you to decide for yourself.

4. You're not happy with it and keep asking for everyone to take a decision for yourself.

WTF? Is Sayzak breaking up with us on Valentine's Day? I hope we can still be friends FFS.
Image :evil5:
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Why the hate on my man zak?

No I hope sayzak doesn't leave, he hasn't been posting too much which is a shame I enjoy reading his thoughts that he posts on here.

If you do decide to leave, please leave me something so I can contact you in the future, your a great guy and I wouldn't like to see you disappear.
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

I think we all enjoy him. He's the one deciding to leave or whatever :?
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

Woah. And its such a shame. Today was maybe my best day ever on TB. Everyone posted pictures for the first time, some of us in like ever, and I enjoyed all the threads. I posted all day long! Everyone is getting along and no one is arguing or anything. Even Luke is acting really cool. Just you are missing Sayzak, so quit bitching
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $nipe »

^That is such a Gay-ass emo post^
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

I was just PMSing guys, it happens. :oops:
$nipe
Taiyed Brodel