Stupid ASSHOLES!!!

A place to say what you want.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

how is it a crunchwrap without the sour cream and tomatoes. i am very dissapointed in you jordan :(
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Re: Stupid ASSHOLES!!!

Post by Jordan311 »

Update: I love sour cream now

Still not the biggest fan of tomatoes but I eat them with certain things.

also, now that I live in Australia I would kill to have some Taco Bell... They don't have them here. I'd eat the sour cream and the tomatoes and everything else and fucking LIKE IT.

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:41 am Update: I love sour cream now

also, now that I live in Australia I would kill to have some Taco Bell... They don't have them here. I'd eat the sour cream and the tomatoes and everything else and fucking LIKE IT.

Later
Hey Jordan, I heard from a mate in Australia on the wsop app, that Roo tastes better than venison... That blew my mind, because deer & alligator are the best meats imo.
Every tried Roo?

I just ate a turkey/ranch sandwich with mushroom. It's almost time to listen to Mosaic under drastic measures! :lol:
Last edited by CodyComeaux on Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoken.
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re:

Post by CodyComeaux »

311Chik wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:45 am I hate it when you say "no" of something and they double check with you that you don't want it yet they still put it on, but you never know until you get home :x
Hahaha, I hear ya... I'm the guy that picks up the food from the drive-thru, the pulls up jusssst a little bit to check everything in my bag.
Spoken.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:53 am
Jordan311 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:41 am Update: I love sour cream now

Later
Hey Jordan, I heard from a mate in Australia on the wsop app, that Roo tastes better than venison... That blew my mind, because deer & alligator are the best meats imo.
Every tried Roo?

I just ate a turkey/ranch sandwich with mushroom. It's almost time to listen to Mosaic under drastic measures! :lol:
kangaroo is ok. It's pretty common to find it in most restaurants, but it's not like a staple that the majority of people eat every single day like people would stereotypically believe. kangaroo burgers, steaks, on pizza, etc. I'd say it's somewhat like venison. leaner than beef. I prefer beef though.

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Sounds like I'd probably like it then.. Other than pig, I like the leaner meats. I posted about the wsop roo hunter guy on FB and someone replied with a restaurant in downtown Houston that has it. I'll have to give it a try sometime this summer.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:09 am Sounds like I'd probably like it then.. Other than pig, I like the leaner meats. I posted about the wsop roo hunter guy on FB and someone replied with a restaurant in downtown Houston that has it. I'll have to give it a try sometime this summer.
keep your expectations low. It's fine, decent meat, but it's nothing special in terms of taste or texture.
Give me a nice 9+ wagyu steak instead any day of the week

Later
ImageImage
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CodyComeaux »

Jordan311 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:17 am keep your expectations low. It's fine, decent meat, but it's nothing special in terms of taste or texture.
Give me a nice 9+ wagyu steak instead any day of the week

Later
My expectations are now lowered, thanks... The only reason that they were high is because of my mate saying that it tastes better than my favorite meat already and honestly the unique/rareness of eating roo meat. I haven't heard of that in my 31 years of life, until he posted that at the poker table.
Spoken.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Re:

Post by fatlip »

Flowing wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:14 am EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW Taco Bell is gross!!! yuck!
fuck you
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

sorry for being a dick in this thread, jordan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-1 to me

joke's on me anyway for misspelling "definite"
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Shiny wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:43 pm sorry for being a dick in this thread, jordan

:lol: :lol: :lol:

-1 to me

joke's on me anyway for misspelling "definite"

if there's one thing I've learned from my little nostalgic trip through old topics yesterday, it's that we were ALL huge dicks to each other like 90% of the time, but it was so much fun

Later
ImageImage
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Re:

Post by 311Chik »

CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:55 am
311Chik wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:45 am I hate it when you say "no" of something and they double check with you that you don't want it yet they still put it on, but you never know until you get home :x
Hahaha, I hear ya... I'm the guy that picks up the food from the drive-thru, the pulls up jusssst a little bit to check everything in my bag.
I have to take a sip of my black ice tea before I drive off because every so often they give me a black ice coffee instead. It's the worst :(
ImageImage
ER
CodyComeaux
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Re:

Post by CodyComeaux »

311Chik wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:25 pm
CodyComeaux wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:55 am
I have to take a sip of my black ice tea before I drive off because every so often they give me a black ice coffee instead. It's the worst :(
Try applying this great wisdom to fast food drive-thrus. 🖒🖒🖒
Spoken.