The Art of Being Gay; another Why thread?

A place to say what you want.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

twice.

very awkward isn't it.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

I worked with the guy. He begged to suck my dick. He would like grab my jeans, and I'd tell the manager and they didn't believe me. He sent a picture of his dick through aim. It was pretty crazy. Haha I said I'd let him suck my dick if he let me drive his car(i was 15 without a license). So after I did a couple of donuts I parked it about a mile from my house and ran home.
:lol:
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Nate wrote:Anybody ever have a gay dude hit on them? I have.
I've had a gay guy tell a friend to tell me that he thought that I was hot while I was in a bar once. I just didn't know what to say, it was uncomfortable. I just told him to tell him back "thanks" but I "wasn't gay".

And then once last year I was going to meet up with friends at a movie and this guy with a funny accent was standing outside in the parking lot and he asked me if he knew of anybody that he could fool around with because he wasn't straight.
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

You notice how lesbians don't do that as much? Like yeah there are the super butch lesbians, but there are a ton of chik like lesbians too.

What I don't get is if you are into dudes why act like a chik? Just like with the butch lesbians, if you are into chiks why see someone who looks/acts like a dude? If I was a lesbian I would go after hot chiks, not chiks that look like they wish they had a dick.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Shiny wrote: this guy with a funny accent was standing outside in the parking lot and he asked me if he knew of anybody that he could fool around with because he wasn't straight.
:lol: :lol:

:( chicks hit on me all the time. .. i guess i have a lesbian boys ( :lol: that was supposed to be 'vibe' but i put that instead. lol. not even on purpose!) because my guys friends all think i'm a lesbian too. .. my MOM even says " emily, it's alright if you like girls." my dad says " i'm starting to worry about you. " :cry: wtf..
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
poolio
Taiyed Brodel

Post by poolio »

311Chik wrote:You notice how lesbians don't do that as much? Like yeah there are the super butch lesbians, but there are a ton of chik like lesbians too.

What I don't get is if you are into dudes why act like a chik? Just like with the butch lesbians, if you are into chiks why see someone who looks/acts like a dude? If I was a lesbian I would go after hot chiks, not chiks that look like they wish they had a dick.
I just wanted to say, 311Chik, I think it's absolutely hilarious that you spell chick the exact same as your user name.
BTW, you are very attractive. Keep it up. 8)
311Chik
Taiyed Brodel

Post by 311Chik »

poolio wrote:
311Chik wrote:You notice how lesbians don't do that as much? Like yeah there are the super butch lesbians, but there are a ton of chik like lesbians too.

I just wanted to say, 311Chik, I think it's absolutely hilarious that you spell chick the exact same as your user name.
BTW, you are very attractive. Keep it up. 8)
Gotta keep it all consistent :) I feel weird spelling it chick, especially when referring to a girl. A chick is a baby chicken to me, where as a chik is a girl haha.
On a side note, I used to drive my friend's feminist mom crazy refering to girls as chiks haha.

If you are referring to the avatar that is Kate Hudson, and yes she is very attractive. :D
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

mystoneybaby wrote:
Shiny wrote: this guy with a funny accent was standing outside in the parking lot and he asked me if he knew of anybody that he could fool around with because he wasn't straight.
:lol: :lol:

:( chicks hit on me all the time. .. i guess i have a lesbian boys ( :lol: that was supposed to be 'vibe' but i put that instead. lol. not even on purpose!) because my guys friends all think i'm a lesbian too. .. my MOM even says " emily, it's alright if you like girls." my dad says " i'm starting to worry about you. " :cry: wtf..
Stop talkin about all the girls you like in school.
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

:evil5:
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Nate wrote:I worked with the guy. He begged to suck my dick. He would like grab my jeans, and I'd tell the manager and they didn't believe me. He sent a picture of his dick through aim. It was pretty crazy. Haha I said I'd let him suck my dick if he let me drive his car(i was 15 without a license). So after I did a couple of donuts I parked it about a mile from my house and ran home.
:lol:
I almost got beat down by a fag, back in 10 grade, off course I was puny back then... I called my friend a fag in front of 2 gay guys we know - one was practically a midget and the other was my height and built like a bull. He let me off with a warning. Thank god, I dont know how well I could handle an ass whippin from a fairy.
If a gay guy touched my jeans, he would be leaving in an ambulance, especially if he asked to suck me off, and sent pictures of his dick.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

This is a pretty complicated issue. It's easy to assume that the person who becomes flamboyant is doing it just to "shove it in your face" that they are gay, but I don't think it's a good explanation. My friend just told me the other day that her friend did the exact same thing Shiny's did. Came out after high school graduation, went to college and became flamboyant.

I imagine it can happen for different reasons. Maybe they always wanted ot be like that, and they didn't in high school because they would have had to give up their social lives as they knew it, or they'd be shunned. Maybe when you know you're gay but have to hide it a long time, it's easy to over-express it once you do come out. Maybe we need to reconsider the entire idea of gender-based behavioral traits. Lots of girls act really "gay" but really it's just being "girly". Most guys will have an opinion on the differences between girls that act very girly or girls that act "cool". On both sides you can sway to your gender stereotype (macho or girly) or you can sway to the center.

Personally I find macho guys and girly girls to both be weird or annoying most of the time.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

alex does not reflect taiyedbrodels as a whole.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

in India they are an important part of culture and such .. Gay people or persons who have had sex changes or transvestites are considered to be the third sex.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

if they're trying to make straight people uncomforatably with the flamboyantcy and lisps, they're not succeeding with me. i don't really care if they act that way or not cuz i don't really pay attention to it. gay guys have hit on me before and i always just ignore them or laugh at the whole thing. if they want to act that way, good for them or whatever....

actually i'm a liar... i love me a good old fag drag!!! ally?!?!...
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

mystoneybaby wrote:in India they are an important part of culture and such .. Gay people or persons who have had sex changes or transvestites are considered to be the third sex.
where the fuck did oyu read that, indians hate gay people, more than americans hate gay people...i think there should be more gay people in india honestly, we got a fuckin population crisis over there, we could use a couple of gay people
:evil5: TB>BB
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

slmjimy311 wrote:
mystoneybaby wrote:in India they are an important part of culture and such .. Gay people or persons who have had sex changes or transvestites are considered to be the third sex.
where the fuck did oyu read that, indians hate gay people, more than americans hate gay people...i think there should be more gay people in india honestly, we got a fuckin population crisis over there, we could use a couple of gay people
yeah i'm pretty sure that's wrong emily... i saw a thing on tv about the whole gay/ sex change in india thing... and those people are pretty much shunned in society.. they're very frowned upon.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

goat's right, if you come out in india...you will NOT be praised for it, there might be a certain group, maybe an off branch of hindu's that belive that shit, but regular indians will shun any gay/transgender indian
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

they don't LOVE gay people and they are pretty much outcastslike they live in their own parts of town but theyare hired to preform at weddings and birthdays and other ceremonies because they are considered to have mystical abilities ... there was a documentary about it on Discovery Health.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

...i dont know what the fuck they were smoking, i can vouch as an indian and a hindu, we do NOT think that they have mystical powers or shit, or consider them entertainment, likei said it was probably a certain part of india or a certain type of hindu
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

"Dude, how much does that guy bench press?"

"320"

"Whoa. That's super gay."
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"