Fuck tequila

A place to say what you want.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Fuck tequila

Post by Jordan311 »

I just puked up my whole fucking dinner cuz I was hangin' out with my neighbor and he gave me a shot of this really strong mexican tequila he had and it made me really sick and I just puked like crazy.

It was really fucking nasty. I will never drink straight alcohol again. I didn't get drunk at all from it. Just sick.
And I've never really drunk in my whole life so I probably have no tolerance for that shit, but it was just nasty. Mixed drinks are ok. I got moderately drunk on Tuesday from a few different drinks, but I just can't see how anyone would want to drink straight shots. :pukeright:

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

It's another tequiiila sunrise ...
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

you had one? :lol:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

It's not that it made me drunk.
It's the fact that it tasted like the nastiest shit ever and my body didn't agree with it.
I puked it out before the alcohol could have any effect on me.
My body doesn't react well to objectionable disgusting tastes, I suppose. Go figure...

Later
ImageImage
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

yes, taq is sick as fuck.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

fuck shots, man. i can't do em. my body automatically doesn't want to swallow them once the shot glass hits my lips, so i end up holding it in my mouth and that makes it obviously 1,000 times worse. tequila basically tastes like vomit inducing syrup. the only shots that I can do and not gag is jim beam, and I guess that's because i'm most familiar with the taste. the only thing i ever really drink is bourbon and coke.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Yeah I could hardly swallow it. And as soon as I did it wanted to come back up. I got really burpy and shit. Then I just went inside and made myself puke it up cuz I knew it would be 10 times worse if I didn't.

Later
ImageImage
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

I don't understand why people enjoy taking shots. It sucks and is pointless because it either leads to puking or passing out.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

peer pressure
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

I think its the ritual'esque nature of it.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
EvenField2BeOn
Shades of gold displayed naturally

Tequila

Post by EvenField2BeOn »

I have never puked on Tequila... Even while i was in Cancun on SpringBreak when I was drunk for a week straight!!!

Tequila never makes me puke...

What does make me puke is Jager, Goldslogger, Ruplemints
ATLantaStylee
We go on like it ain't no thing

Post by ATLantaStylee »

Tequila is nasty as fuck! You just have to find what kind of alcohol that works for you. Some people only drink beer, some only liquor. Me personally, I can only enjoy drinking if I am drinking Jack & coke, or Evan Williams. Basically any whiskey, bourbon. Clear liquor of any kind makes me puke my guts out. I am a big guy and I can drink as much whiskey as is put in front of me, but if I drink 2 or 3 screwdrivers, I'm gonna puke. It's kinda fucked up how there is kinda a drink of choice for everyone, not neccessarily becasue we like the taste, but because it agrees with us, then eventually we begin to enjoy the taste.
Bobby, You be quiet out there.
SlvrFalcon007
Take my advice don't think twice

Post by SlvrFalcon007 »

flaming dr. pepper shots are good :D :shock:
7/29/04
8/25/06
7/22/07

311's got the groove ya'll!!!!!
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

equallyeasilyfuqyouover wrote:you had one? :lol:
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
Homebrew311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Homebrew311 »

People like taking shots because they get you fucked up. I don't really like the taste but they do get you fucked up. just use a chaser. I was downing shots of gin the other night. that shit is nasty. Captain Morgans where its at.
I'd like to build the world a spliff.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

Homebrew311 wrote:People like taking shots because they get you fucked up. I don't really like the taste but they do get you fucked up. just use a chaser. I was downing shots of gin the other night. that shit is nasty. Captain Morgans where its at.
exactly, i take shots to get "jimmy drunk", quick and easy way to get drunk, and its awesome if you dont have much money and not so much vodka
:evil5: TB>BB
311junkee
Taiyed Brodel

Re: Tequila

Post by 311junkee »

EvenField2BeOn wrote:I have never puked on Tequila... Even while i was in Cancun on SpringBreak when I was drunk for a week straight!!!

Tequila never makes me puke...

What does make me puke is Jager, Goldslogger, Ruplemints
the only night i puked in cancun was the night i drank tequila...i puked all over the balcony below me

however, the tequila down there was fuckin awesome...it was really dark n syrupy...all other tequila i drank was light n watery
Jump up and down cuz that's the 311 style!
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

I fuckin love tequilla. Just gotta have some salt and lime to neutralize the taste. As for shots their fun to take at the bar with groups of people and its easy to get fucked up faster.
311_4_unity
Sometimes jacks rule the realm

Post by 311_4_unity »

i like hard alcohol......not all but most. Capt. Morgan and any kind of Bourbon is usually what I'm drinkin if it's shots. I can drink Tequila and Vodka, but they both have a nasty tendency of making me feel like shit in the morning.

Tequila's best in well-made Margaritas
"To Mean People, I Say Choke On It, Gagging All The Way. May You Remember The Texture For Days"
hydropoNICK
Copin' out problems every time I can

Post by hydropoNICK »

damn. bourbon gets to me, thats def. a shot/mixed drink that I have a hard time handling.