Roommates friend

A place to say what you want.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
tred311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by tred311 »

just find another girl dude....it's really not worth it. sooner or later you and her both will feel like shit about it. just do the right thing and walk away. she is MARRIED dude. there are alot of single girls out there. i don't care how "ok" with it she is....it's not cool. that poor bastard is on a ship a million miles away, for no reason i might add, risking his life, counting the days until he can see his woman again.....and your at home bangin his wife. not cool dude. simply walk away. find another girl with a great ass and a HUGE nose that turns you on. good luck bro.........
"Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut"
TaiyedBorders
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedBorders »

Definitely dont do it. There are plenty other women. The long distance thing will kill it eventually, and she is married. Point blank - do not mess with married women no matter what their husband is doing.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

i agreed with tred and taiyedborders.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

Don't listen to these pussies. Listen to the little guy on your right shoulder.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

Just think about it. If you were in the navy on a boat, would you want to come back and find out that your girl had been cheating on you? Just don't do it. Its a stupid idea and your just being selfish if you go for it.

:evil5:
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

I was seriously going to try to refrain from posting in this thread again.

But Ron Mexico, I thought you were a better person that that.

You guys who are blindly for cheating because its "just pussy" and "if you don't feel bad about it, do it", need to take therapy in learning how to empathize with other people. Its fucking stupid. Listen to taiyedborders, tred, and pnut.
strongallalong
Part clock and part man
Location: Right on that fine line between Genius and Insanity

Post by strongallalong »

If I was married, and any of you tried to sleep with my wife, you could expect to have your penis cut off while you were tied up to a chair and then I would deep fry it in a pan in front of you. Don't do it. It's fucked up. Any way you look at it, it's the wrong thing to do. Especially with the way you look at women. If it is 'just pussy' or whatever the fuck, then why not just bang a chick that's not married?
ride the jont piece...
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Preach on, brotha
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Shiny wrote:I was seriously going to try to refrain from posting in this thread again.

But Ron Mexico, I thought you were a better person that that.

You guys who are blindly for cheating because its "just pussy" and "if you don't feel bad about it, do it", need to take therapy in learning how to empathize with other people. Its fucking stupid. Listen to taiyedborders, tred, and pnut.

empathy is a really good point.... how would you liek it if you were in a different county and whenyou came back you find out your wife cheated on you. ... that'd be hella lame.
CollapsingVisionary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CollapsingVisionary »

yea i hope the navy guy kicks his ass. and then he should leave that whoo-re that he's with. that shits fucked up. a guy goes out to protect our country and his wife wants to spread her legs everywhere she goes. nice.
The ink of a scholar is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Please, save us the "it sucks, but that's the way it is guys" bullshit. If Y2k doesn't partake in doing this, he's doing his part in preventing the potential whore from straying. Yeah, there's a lot of bad things that happen, and there's a lot of unfaithful drones out there, but that doesn't make it right to do, especially if you step back and actually think about it. The reasoning that she is just asking for it is the same as saying, "Well, he was wearing a Matchbook Romance shirt and pratically asking to get his ass kicked, so I fed my ego by beating the shit out of his emo ass".

Exactly...its just sex, as you say. So how hard is it to be a human being instead of an animal and treat it with respect? There's nothing meaningful to be gained from having sex with this married woman, so don't do it, its "just sex"...so why does it matter if it doesn't happen?

Basically, if you're that much of a fucking idiot to where hollow physical pleasure outweighs your moral reasoning and care for others, you deserve to get the absolute shit beaten out of you by this woman's husband when he finds out.

Oh well, maybe this girl will end up failing one of Y2K's tests and nothing will become of it.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

:? :( i'm sorry.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Awesome, well here's a handshake and an acknowledgement of our different opinions.

I really enjoy these discussions on here, I get really into them when getting my point across and verifying my own beliefs, so sorry for getting too into it and coming off as a prick to you as well.

All I have left to say is, Y2K, you're responsible for your're decisions in the end.
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

Ron Mexico wrote: well i know for one that we won't agree on this topic, because of one main point. you feel like sex is soemthing to be respected and I see it as a function of breeding and pleasure.

it's funny though that you can justify violence on someone because they had sex with your signifcant other. for the morally correct and upstanding this seems to be a real contradiction don't ya think? or is it okay to just pick and choose when to be morally righteous? ..i mean you are talking about bringing physical harm upon another human being not in self defense, but because your feelings were hurt. that really doesn't seem right to me.
this might just be me. .. it could be because I'm a virgin, or maybe these are just my general beliefs virgin or not ... But i definately consider having sex on a regular basis with people that you don't care about, an act of emotional and psychological violence. ... right, it might not be recognized immediately or ever, but there is something more than just physical satisfaction happening. there are definately psychological impacts, or it's simply filling a void of a prior psychological impact.

does physical satisfaction outweigh the emotional and psychological trauma from being adulterous?
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

Shiny wrote: Oh well, maybe this girl will end up failing one of Y2K's tests and nothing will become of it.

LOL!!! :D :D :D
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive