fuck eb games

A place to say what you want.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

fuck eb games

Post by $lmjimy311 »

so i get into work yesterday and im told that i cant get games out of the drawer because im not a key holder, so everytime i have to get a game for a customer i have to call over the manager at hand and get him to do it for me..which slows things down alot

also, 3 people were hired in agust me, and two other chicks...they both just bumped up to key holders and are getting ANOTHER raise..thats 2 in a week...(my one raise was 19 cents after almost 10 months), they were being paid the same as me and are moving to 7.50 (6.45 for me), because they can work all the time...none of us could before cuase we all had school, they were contacted about it before me cause they worked before me and that ment that i cant get my promotion...i know its not by performace cause one of hte girls is a depressed goth whos sales are no where as good as mine...god i fuckin hate it

to top things off, before i leave the store, they make me raise my pants up to see my socks..to make sure im not stealing, and then i have to empty my pockets...wtf god i fuckin hate my job
:evil5: TB>BB
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

titties = good thing
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

equallyeasilyfuqyouover wrote:titties = good thing

neither of these chicks is good looking
infact, i can honestly say, i wouldnt even fuck those panda bitches with a stick
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

get out of that shit jimmy. Pulling your pants up to make sure you are not stealing? Tis bullshit. I'd rather work fast food.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i would, but i cant leve until i got another job lined up, i need to save up as much as i can, trust me though, my ass is applying everywhere thats paying above 6.45
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

I think you might have a case against ethnicity.
:evil5:
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Yeah my store is getting pretty gay too lately since the GameStop bullshit is taking over.
Not as bad as yours but still pretty lame, like I only got a 6 cent raise when they put through the reviews, and the manager is gonna make someone else 3rd keyholder instead of me since I can only work 2 days a week he wants someone else to be 3rd key who can work more or whatever, but they have to lower my pay because of it, meaning I'll only get paid 6 cents more than the three new high school kids they just hired at 6.50 an hour. (I was getting $7.56 for being 3rd key).
And now that GameStop has taken over it's all about numbers like selling reserves, and units per transaction, and scratch protection bullshit addons, etc and they're getting all queer about pushing shit on people to increase numbers. So fuck it, I aint no sleazy used car salesman.
And my manager is a corporate tool so now we gotta wear khakis and stuff and I can't go in with jeans and a t-shirt anymore. And that probably means shorts are out of the question too.

So yeah, let's face it, I never worked there because it pays well. It's not about the money. I liked the job before but I'm not about to start being a stupid salesman just to increase their numbers. And if I'm getting a pay decrease then it's just an inconvenience to me to have to go in there if I'm getting paid $6.56 there when I could spend those hours at coldstone making $12 an hour.
But I talked to my manager about it since they have to 'demote' me and whatever I'm just going to work once a month for like 3 hours just to come hang out or whatever, and that way I get to keep my discount and I don't have to worry about pushing sales and all that other bullshit.

My store is still nowhere near as bad as yours sounds, Jimmy. They've never searched my socks or pockets or anything. lol. That's crazy. And we keep the keys to the cases in a drawer in the counter so anyone can grab it and open it for customers.

Later
ImageImage
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

we used to keep the keys in a drawer too, but now, the manager at hand has to keep them in his/her pockets so i cnat sneak in and take something

10 months of good service and i get treated like shit
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

If you are the only one who has to asked to lift up your pants to see if you are stealing, this has got to be an issue if you can be trusted with your ethnicity.

If it keeps continuing I'd give a call to the EEOC.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

well right now, im the only one...cause im the only non key holder
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

slmjimy311 wrote:well right now, im the only one...cause im the only non key holder
Well that's what I don't get. Why not check the girls because they actually hold the keys to the games and they could easily take the games.

It's pretty unfair.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

it is very unfair, but i realized something, complaining with this company is like trying to convince element that 311 is good, it just wont work, ive tried to complain about other shit they've taken away from me, such as payed and a half on new yeards day, it just doesnt work, thats hwy i wanna leave this god forsaken place, but i need to get another job lined up first
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

You don't have to complain to the company. Bring your complaints to the court.

lol been watching too much Law and Order.
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

haha i should, it would be a good experiance for me..i DO want to be a lawyer ya know

(ps, im watching law and order irght now)
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Which on SVU or CI?

CI is my favorite because Vincent D'Onofrio is such an awesome actor.
Drums
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Drums »

Thats fuckin wack. You need to come up with a plan that will make them feel like the fuckin assholes they are.

I dont have any ideas, but you should come up with that one.

Have you tried pullin the race card in their face about how they are treating you?
"A call out for unity
In every province and city
What do you think we've been saying
Since we first started playing"

dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

best buy is much better than eb.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

dj3stripes wrote:best buy is much better than eb.
Hell yes. The guys that work at my nearest Best Buy are pretty awesome. I tried to get a job there, but they probably have a huge stack of applicants.
dj3stripes
Taiyed Brodel

Post by dj3stripes »

nah dude, http://www.bestbuy.com on the bottom there's a link for careers. apply within, may as well try. tell em shane from store 240 in omaha refered ya.
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Sounds good man, thanks.