Post by fatlip »

well then you mustn't have been seeing mine

i never had a picture of just 1
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

You all have them also. you just dont realize it. Theres something that sets off everyone on a date. A personal preference. How they eat, what they order or don't.

Heres another one then for you.

You get to the mall and you open the first door for her. She should open the second for you.
Virginia Beach, VA
AIM: Skaholic
http://www.myspace.com/311hive
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

what second door? ... like in a double door? you open one and she opens the one right next to it? ................ ohhhhhhhhh wait.. you live in a place where it snows right? ... so you have two actually sets of doors .. okay i get it now.
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

mystoneybaby wrote:what second door? ... like in a double door? you open one and she opens the one right next to it? ................ ohhhhhhhhh wait.. you live in a place where it snows right? ... so you have two actually sets of doors .. okay i get it now.

You just like typing, don't you? lol
Virginia Beach, VA
mystoneybaby
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mystoneybaby »

actually, .. hahah i typed that exactly as i thought it ... insight into how i think. ... it started out as a question .. but then i answered myself ... but i had to post it to make sure i was right.. and yeah, i do like to type .. am i right?
Image :smurfin: :evil5:
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedDreamland »

y2kprelude wrote:You all have them also. you just dont realize it. Theres something that sets off everyone on a date. A personal preference. How they eat, what they order or don't.

Heres another one then for you.

You get to the mall and you open the first door for her. She should open the second for you.
That's pretty stupid, sorry. I've tried to do that before for guys, and some of them have seemed pretty offended or confused by it. By your standard, if a girl just allows a guy to open the door for her, and appreciates the gesture, there's something not right with her. (and by the way, I see the double doors all the tie, I know what you're talking about)
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

how about you just fucking have fun with the girl and not focus on nit-picky things. what if her test is that she'll never date you again because she is running a test to see if you're the kind of guy that always uses dates to run tests?
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedDreamland »

Shiny wrote:how about you just fucking have fun with the girl and not focus on nit-picky things. what if her test is that she'll never date you again because she is running a test to see if you're the kind of guy that always uses dates to run tests?
no kidding...
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

Shiny wrote:how about you just fucking have fun with the girl and not focus on nit-picky things. what if her test is that she'll never date you again because she is running a test to see if you're the kind of guy that always uses dates to run tests?
Then i guess we'd be compatable then wouldn't we?

You all are taking this way to seriously by the way. You all sound like i personally insulted you with this thread. Chill.
Virginia Beach, VA
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

y2kprelude wrote:

You all are taking this way to seriously by the way. You all sound like i personally insulted you with this thread. Chill.
uh-muhfucking-greed. :)
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

y2kprelude wrote:

Please don't pull that stonerific "dude, just chill out" shit; I don't agree with you and I don't like it when people treat dates like games.

I don't mean to directly insult you, as I don't feel that you've ever done the "test" from that movie and/or Ataris song, but just thought that it was cool to post.
mary
Taiyed Brodel

Post by mary »

Last edited by mary on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

Homebrew311 wrote:Heres what you do. You get her in your car and you drive on some highway. Pull up to a big fucking 18 wheeler and get the drivers attention- whatever you gotta do. Now make sure hes looking at you and you take the girls head and push it down to your dick. If the broad goes down on you and she knows hes watching than shes a dirty pig and you should dump her.

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

[quote="Shiny"][quote="y2kprelude"][quote="Shiny"]
Please don't pull that stonerific "dude, just chill out" shit; I don't agree with you and I don't like it when people treat dates like games.
[quote]

How do you get "Stonerific" out of my "Chill"? Is everyone that says chill a stoner by default?

I don't care if you agree or don't agree if you're gonna be like that

This was meant to be fun and you turned it to the opposite. You do need to chill and not take shit that seriously. And i have used the "test" before. And the girls pass 90% of the time.
Virginia Beach, VA
Homebrew311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Homebrew311 »

So it can't be that effective if 90% of the girls pass.
I'd like to build the world a spliff.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Homebrew311 wrote:So it can't be that effective if 90% of the girls pass.
hahahahaha good point
So its come to this?
y2kprelude
Taiyed Brodel

Post by y2kprelude »

Would you use one that eliminated 75% of them? :)
Virginia Beach, VA