samupinthismuthafucka mystery solved

A place to say what you want.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

samupinthismuthafucka mystery solved

Post by GOAT »

you may have noticed that sam hasn't been on her lately, nor has samuel been on aim. i recently found out from his brother he got in an almost deadly bout with the homeless guy, indeed he did go up in there with a bottle of JD to mock the homeless guy, the fuckin homeless guy had a fuckin hatchet and fuckin swung that shit at sam and cut his ass up real bad, and as funny as this may seem sam hit him upside the head with a bottle of JD, REMEMBER Sam was drunk off his ass when this was going on so hopefully he didn't feel the pain, but i highly doubt it. while this was going on his friends called 911, luckily they got there just in time. he was found 75% dead. he lost a lot of blood. he is really fucked up right now and he is in custody of the police. let's hope he gets well soon and comes back.

sam you will be in my prayers.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

:evil5:
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Just like I said over on 311heaven:

Wow, that really is shocking because we were talking about this yesterday in an almost just joking tense as to why Sam hadn't been online in the past few days like he normally is. I knew it was really suspicious when the last thing he tells me is that he's gonna go "fuck with the homeless guy" and then disappears for days after that. I'm so glad that he didn't get killed. I know most people see him as some annoying board troll, but I really like Sam's form of simple, off the wall humor...that dude kept me entertained for hours with his ramblings on AIM and "311 scenarios" over on Taiyed Brodels. He really just likes making people laugh and have fun in the stupidest ways possible. And I fucking love people that. I'm so glad that he didn't die and I hope that he's able to fully recover. I'm taking a random shot of Jim Beam in this early afternoon in his honor.

Now you guys at least know that this guy doesn't play any games...the bottle of JD scenario is real.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Fucker don't shine that shit in my eye!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

:cry:
:evil5: TB>BB
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

Dude, I'm honestly fucking pissed. I mean, I know this is completely contradictory to anything that 311 has to say...so no one give me any of that naysaying bullshit. I'm feeling so many emotions at once though after hearing what I just heard. I just talked to his bro online as well a few minutes ago, and he said that the doctors say that there's a 50% chance that he won't make it through the night due to the tremendous blood loss that he endured. SAMMY MIGHT FUCKING DIE because some homeless guy tried to murder him for insane homeless reasons.

I asked him what happened to the homeless man, and the police said that he fled to somewhere in the St. Louis area after nabbing the rest of the bottle of JD that Sam hit him with, so that's all that the fucker has to defend himself with.

I wanna go up there so bad and seek revenge on that fucker...because its SO FUCKING HARD to believe that someone from this board that I used to talk to so often might DIE.

I need to get off the Internet...this is choking me up way too much.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

here's the plan, shiny and i are meeting up in st. louis to fuck this homeless guy up, if sam dies its fuckin on, i dont know what i'll do but, i know he won't fuckin make it out alive.

IM JUST AS PISSED AS YOU SHINY, AND THIS IS DIRECTED AT THE HOMELESS FUCK THAT FUCKED WITH MY FRIEND. YOU ARE FUCKIN DEAD, YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR FUCKIN BACK FUCKER, IM COMIN UP THERE WITH A BOTTLE OF JD AND IM FUCKIN SHINE THE SUN IN YOUR EYE MOTHERFUCKER. YOUR ARE DEAD BITCH :evil:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahhahahaha, man, this was 80% my idea and about 20% sam's. ahhhhh good times
Last edited by GOAT on Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

:cry: :cry:

i hope sam makes it
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
LickSamba311
You got a choice of what you can do

Post by LickSamba311 »

i hope Sam makes it too, and i'm with ya on finding this guy...but....one homeless guy in St.Louis. C'mon. Talk about a needle.
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
http://www.myspace.com/daveskiimeetsdub
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

oh i'll find him, he'll be carrying a bottle of jd

LickSamba311

Post by LickSamba311 »

come pick me up and i'll go with you. i have family in st. louis. bring some herb too! i'll burn the homeless guys' eyeball with the cherry from my spliff. then someone crack him in the balls. take the JD back if that son of a bitch didnt drink it already, but he probably did.
Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned everywhere is war, me say war.
grassroots
Right now my brain is fragile

Post by grassroots »

holy shit, i dedicate my days smoke sesh to sam. im an athiest so praying wont help, but ima cheif for sam.
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

my prayers are with you sam. get well soon
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

In memory of Sam...

:lol::lol::lol:

Later
ImageImage
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

Is this a joke... half of you are acting as though it's serious and half of you are joking around.

What the hell.
greenmonkey911
Taiyed Brodel

Post by greenmonkey911 »

man i really hope this is a joke.. i'ma miss sam's humor :( :(
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

i think sam would have liked the jokes, in all seriousness, i just found out he is gonna make it. according to his brother he is in stable condition and they are gonna keep him in the hospital for a few days for observation. after that he'll be questioned by the police and hopefully he wont get in any trouble. i don't see why he would cuz the homeless guy fled the scene. anyway, im really glad he's gonna be alright :)

Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

God you people are so gullible.

Later
ImageImage
LickSamba311

Post by LickSamba311 »

You people?! what do you mean YOU people?!!
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

okay so is this a joke or not....if it is a joke...then wow..thats a new low...and if it isnt...then my thoughts go out to ya

and jordan...either way..that was a funy ass pic
:evil5: TB>BB
CULTI-VADER
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CULTI-VADER »

yeah that is fucked up if this a joke but if it's not, then it is great to hear he is going to be ok
SIP ON THE THICK JUICE