Coca Cola Blak, and Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper

A place to say what you want.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Coca Cola Blak, and Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper

Post by Jordan311 »

I was grocery shopping yesterday and ran across these new drinks in the drink aisle.

The new Dr Pepper Berries and Cream is actually really really good.
It has just enough fruity taste and like vanilla-ish taste to even it out.

And the new Coke Blak is like a coke and coffee fusion drink or something.
I thought it was going to be really really nasty, but I tried one anyway.
It was ok... If you take small drinks it's pretty good. But if you try to chug the stuff it's real gross like cough medicine or something. But overall it's not bad. I'll stick to my red bulls for my caffeine needs, but it's cool to try. It tastes like 70% coke, 30% coffee. Very strange combo... :?

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

berries n creme is out?? Saw them auctioning 12 packs on like eBay for hundreds of dollars....
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

TripleA wrote:Saw them auctioning 12 packs on like eBay for hundreds of dollars....
really? lol

Later
ImageImage
Pearce
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Pearce »

some ppl have the weeeeeeeeirdest collections lol
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

yeah i saw those where i work, the coke one looks weird and i heard it taste really gross but i dont know... my caffeine addiction is Monster, they are soo fucking good!
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin:
TaiyedDreamland
Taiyed Brodel

Post by TaiyedDreamland »

TripleA wrote:berries n creme is out?? Saw them auctioning 12 packs on like eBay for hundreds of dollars....
People really are that stupid aren't they? That just shows you if you put anything up on ebay and mark it as "rare" if someone hasnt' seen it, they'll think if they don't bid on it they'll never see it again. Weird. The berries and creme dr. pepper tastes like creme soda to me. Nothing that new or great.
GOAT
Taiyed Brodel

Post by GOAT »

the coke black is not a very good seller at our store... it's just been sitting there for a while and nobody has bought one in over a week.
Music's what i need to keep my sanity

JuicyJ
Taiyed Brodel

Post by JuicyJ »

TaiyedDreamland wrote:
TripleA wrote:berries n creme is out?? Saw them auctioning 12 packs on like eBay for hundreds of dollars....
People really are that stupid aren't they? That just shows you if you put anything up on ebay and mark it as "rare" if someone hasnt' seen it, they'll think if they don't bid on it they'll never see it again. Weird. The berries and creme dr. pepper tastes like creme soda to me. Nothing that new or great.
It was actually being sold by dr pepper and this was before the soda was released anywhere I believe. All proceeds went to a foundation of some sort though....

http://cgi.ebay.com/12-pack-Dr-Pepper-B ... dZViewItem
gramps311
You can't stop entropy so why even try

Post by gramps311 »

i really wanna try both.

the berry one sounds scumptuescent
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

wehre can you buy these? i stopped by the gas station today while filling up and checked for them, no luck
:evil5: TB>BB
Sparticus
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Sparticus »

Flowing wrote:yeah i saw those where i work, the coke one looks weird and i heard it taste really gross but i dont know... my caffeine addiction is Monster, they are soo fucking good!
Ha, my roommate gets buttloads of monster for free every couple weeks. I burned myself out on them rather quick.

But ya, my other wierd ass roomy got some of that Coca Cola Black shit, tastes like ass imo.
Element
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Element »

Wow man, you are right! This stuff is amazing. Probably my favoritist drink I have ever had.