Well the Date with the girl thing again.

A place to say what you want.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Well the Date with the girl thing again.

Post by Vibe Merchant »

I went on a date again with the girl im going to the prom with last saturday and it was going sooooo fucking awesome until when we got back to her house and chilled for alittle. I asked her if i could kiss her and she said yeah and we made out for like 10 seconds then stopped then started for another 10 seconds and stopped again. Then i FUCKED UP!!!!!! I started being my truthful self and just saying what pops in my head. I said " yeah you can probably tell i dont do this ofter" and she said "there's no way anyone can be bad at kissing". And then i said "Yeah well that took alot out of me to even ask you if i could kiss you" because im so unconfident. And she asked why? and i said " well because you're you" which in meaning you're gorgious and i don't think im in the same league or to that effect. And she just looked away and made alittle "Oh geez". I FUCKED UP!!! It had to be at the end that i had to. Well then i find out tuesday she went to go chill with this other guy sunday and i just felt like you know inside. Like not that im taking this as serious as going out but it just feels like it hurts when someone you feel emotional about is chillin with some other guy. It wasnt a friend hang out, it was like a date she had with the guy.
the only thing true, we gotta love each other. try to keep a positive vibe.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
we can overcome the wrongs while we're reachin' the point.
stick together all forever. now continue to flow
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

:bigsmurf:
Last edited by CatCity on Mon May 06, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

I mean we are supposed to hang out tomorrow but it just doesn't feel of any interest anymore. One of her friends told me that she was nervous to come up and talk to me when i first asked her to the prom. If i only would have known i would have felt so nervous and i think i just showed weakness i guess that she just got turned off or something.
they make it tough for ya. you're cut off and lonely while you hustle for dough.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Hey, you don't know how their date went down. What happened after she said "oh geez"? You should probably explain what you meant if you haven't already.
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

We just kind of sat there listening to music. I tried to rekindle something. I said "You wanna go for a walk" or "you wanna dance" cause she is a dancer and i thought hey give it a chance. she just turned it down and said lets just chill. And Monday i went to talk to her in the morning at the school parking lot and she just had little to say then just walked off. Rotten ass feeling. My friend was right there and he said "Hey man, im pissed off for you". So that day i talked to her after class and said "I'm sorry, i just feel like i ended the night wrong or something" and she said what she almost says to everything " I dont care" in a laughing manner.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

well mistake #1 was asking :) girls like it better when you take charge.

just becuase shes on a date with another guy doesnt mean you lose.. it means try harder.. you gotta sweep the bitch off her feet, and prom is probably the best way you can do that.

get her kinda high (not drugs) about a week before prom with a date or two and make her feel awesome about herself..t ake her to dinner.. movies .. classic corny shit. then on prom go all out. prom night is more special for the girl than it is the guy.

and after.. dont act overly lovey.. that'll get her crawling to you.

from there, maintain interest but dont be all mushy and shit.. once she's your girlfriend.. THEN you be awesome. flowers, candy, etc. but do NOT be clingy.

follow those simple steps and if they work, you're in the clear. if they dont work, they'll work in other ways because she'll tell all her friends as it all happens and then they'll all fall in love with you.

trust me, it works. i know.

p.s. dont forget to open the car door for her.. womenz love gentlemen

p.p.s. if you're worried about weakness. stop saying sorry.. makes you sound pathetic (not to me, but to them)

TAKE CHARGE!
TAKE HER!
TAKE IT DEEP!@
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

See the only reason i asked her was because she told me earlier that she likes guys to ask and not guys to just force it on her.

Haha, dude i forgot the first date but last saturday we were walking to my car and i stopped and said "im going to do something i should have done last time" and i walked over and opened it for her.
Last edited by Vibe Merchant on Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

lol man, you really did fuck up that kissing thing. Next time you meet a girl you like you cannot be all worried and shit, or atleast don't let her know.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

I've taken her to dinner and everything twice. Now she just wants to go to her house and rent a movie this time.
fatlip
Taiyed Brodel

Post by fatlip »

Vibe Merchant wrote:I've taken her to dinner and everything twice. Now she just wants to go to her house and rent a movie this time.
DUDE.. thats a GOOD thing!

dont make a move til about halfway thorugh the movie.. make her wonder to herself "why isnt he making a move on me yet"

then fuckin do it.. and dont be afraid to take it to the next step.. the the looks of it, you're not familiar with the art of the bra strap.

so i cant really help you there, that takes a lot of practice.. despite it being cheezy and shit, the one-handed bra removal is impressive.

also.. somehow bring up something about muscle aches.. and finagle your way into giving her a back massage.. get her to take off her shirt (keep bra on) and then go for it but keep her on her stomach

after a while massaging her back start kissing it :) then move up to the neck, then her ear (nibbling works wonders), then flip her over and start making out

by the time you get to the making out part.. shes going to be all warmed up from everything that just happened.. that shit gets girls horny as fuck.

i'm telling you all this from experience btw, i'm not pulling this out of my ass.

also, keep in mind: dont talk. like you said about the announcing the car door thing.. just do it, dont talk about it. gotta keep a bit of mystery.. and def dont talk about this.. just do it.

JUST DO IT.

i would not steer you wrong fellow TBer
$lmjimy311 wrote:the ram seemed a little out of place. i didnt mind the tiger
:evil5: :happy10:
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

It would never ever work man. I like the way it heads but the imposibilities of it are endless. Give me alittle something that is in my reach.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Slip it in her butt when she's not paying attention.

Later
ImageImage
:evil5:
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

Vibe Merchant wrote:It would never ever work man. I like the way it heads but the imposibilities of it are endless. Give me alittle something that is in my reach.
Just watch the movie, and see what happens. If you feel like asking to kiss her again, do it.

p.s. it is definitely possible to be a bad kisser, in my opinion. If someone is trying to eat your face while you are trying to be gentle, it is weird. Be gentle.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Or when she's asleep...

Later
ImageImage
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Dude i was so fuking out of my mind when it happened i dont know how i did at all. I hear from people that ask her who she is going to the prom with and she says "Corey" and they say she has a really big smile.
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

that sounds good.
Jordan311
Phlegmatic in stature

Post by Jordan311 »

Does she flip her hair? I hear that's a really good sign.

Later
ImageImage
CatCity
Taiyed Brodel

Post by CatCity »

Jordan311 wrote:Does she flip her hair? I hear that's a really good sign.

Later
:lol:
Nate
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Nate »

The type of movie is going to help determine the outcome of this event.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
Vibe Merchant
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Vibe Merchant »

Probably going to be a scary movie. She likes those.