How I Met Your Mother

A place to say what you want.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

How I Met Your Mother

Post by Shiny »

Anyone else dig this show?

I caught an episode for the first time tonight and gave it a chance and I like it a lot so far. I'm downloading a few other episodes to make sure.

Its not fucking HILARIOUS or anything, but I like the show's content with the mix of humor/slash/serious commentary on single/relationship life. And Neil Patrick Harris' character is the highlight of the show with his creepy ass obsessive "Dude, hot chicks" attitude.

The flute chick from American Pie is in it. And Bob Saget narrates. Ohhh shit!
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Its ok....I saw the sex tape of that girl from american pie the other day, she has a way nicer body than I thought.
So its come to this?
Alexnova
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Alexnova »

Rap Weasel wrote:Its ok....I saw the sex tape of that girl from american pie the other day, she has a way nicer body than I thought.
Don't tell me that's Alice Hannigan. :pukeright:
:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

i agree with you, its not a bad show, if its on, ill watch it

now a new show wich i am definatley diggin right now is war at home, damn that show is just fuckin hilarious
:evil5: TB>BB
Station
Ambassador of Style

Post by Station »

slmjimy311 wrote:now a new show wich i am definatley diggin right now is war at home, damn that show is just fuckin hilarious
there was another topic about that show, wasn't there? I still think the actors are terrible.

Shiny, when is this show on/what channel? I've never even heard of it.
Rap Weasel
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Rap Weasel »

Station wrote:
slmjimy311 wrote:now a new show wich i am definatley diggin right now is war at home, damn that show is just fuckin hilarious
there was another topic about that show, wasn't there? I still think the actors are terrible.

Yeah, I brought up that the 16 year old daughter is a hot little bitch, I like the show too....whats not to like slutty little daughter, mom with big tits racial/sexual humorus story lines.
So its come to this?
swindle311
Butterfly in the wind without a care

Post by swindle311 »

Rap Weasel wrote:
Station wrote:

Yeah, I brought up that the 16 year old daughter is a hot little bitch, I like the show too....whats not to like slutty little daughter, mom with big tits racial/sexual humorus story lines.
its on fox at 8:30 sunday right b4 family guy. but ya its a good show. i like it.
311 has GRASSROOTS