Getting hit on by older ladies

A place to say what you want.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Getting hit on by older ladies

Post by $ayzak »

I'm 23, and I just got hit on by a women who was.... oh... at least... 35. Maybe 40.

I was at a club on "rock" night, chillin' at a table drinking with my friends. My friends left to go get their drinks, but I was only half done with my 6th, so I sat there by myself and stirred it for awhile. Then I noticed a booty to my left kinda wiggling to the music. I slowly turned my head toward it and did the whole "ass? check. boobs? check. face? WOAH. She's like 40" thing.

She was already looking at me, and she didn't look away when I noticed her. Then she started wiggling her ass toward me until she was right next to me. I thought it was funny how dorky and "80's" style she was moving, so I had this big ass grin on my face. I said "hello", and she replied "hey how's it going?"

We didn't talk long because my friends swarmed around me, completely unaware of the situation, and scared her off.

That was kind of fucking cool actually. She was a good looking older women I gotta say!!! :)

Post by Guest »

haha Milf. :wink:
Flowing
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Flowing »

haha its too bad you didnt get her number
"Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct " Chuck Palahniuk

:evil5::smurfin: