Sayzak's emotional ranting about another dissapointing girl

A place to say what you want.
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Sayzak's emotional ranting about another dissapointing girl

Post by $ayzak »

(Hey at least I forwarned you!)

I'm sure you guys here at taiyed brodels can tell by my sour rantings that I'm not a player. I'm too damn "dashboard confessional" to be a player.

I drink myself into oblivion sometimes wondering why the only love I can find is unequitted. Regaurdless whether I'm looking for it or not, a broken heart finds me like a hawk. Damn it!

Finally I met a girl I seemed to have a lot in common with at a party a month or so ago. She is hot. The hottest girl who's ever paid attention to me. Hotter than the sneaky heart breaker from last year, and hotter than hot tub girl from this winter. She was all over me, and no one else at that party. And she was excited to hear from me afterwards.

However, for some reason, she lost interest before I ever saw her again. Then I saw her last night.

Here's where fate comes in and says "Sayzak, you know nothing is that fucking easy, right? The only thing you're good at is not getting what you want."

Me and hot girl sit down and talk. We're both intoxicated. She brings it up. She says "So, I think you're really cool but I don't know if I should trust you."

(How ironic)

So I replied, "Well the best way is to get to know me but it sounds like you already made up your mind."

(I'm more 'witty' when I'm drunk than I am sober, don't ask me how)

She says, "Yeah, well I heard some things."

(here we go)

I asked her what she heard, and from who. Her sister apparantly told her that I'm a player. I onlym et her sister two weeks before I met her. Where would she get that impression?

Possibilities:

My friend Chris.
Hot Tub Girl.
Steve, the sister's boyfriend.

Rule out Chris. He's oneo f my best friends and knows me very well.
Rule out Steve, he's one of my good friends and knows me well enough.

Hot Tub Girl.

Damn it. I should have seen it coming. I was bluntly honest with this girl. I told her from the very start that I didn't want to "be" with her, and that I'm the lastp lace in the world she should be looking for any kind of commitment. THAT'S NOT BEING A PLAYER!

I took a deep breath and said, "Well, in any relationship, friendship or otherwise, you're opening yourself up to get hurt. But you'll never know if you never try."

And that was it.

Someone please make sense of this crazy situation for me! Fate is going to turn me into a player and a fucking alcoholic if something doesn't go my way! lol

(I'm joking, but in a serious way... i think?)
miT_311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by miT_311 »

my life is exactly the same...but i cant buy alcohol.
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

why does it seem that sayzak is slowly turning into the guy that did the rebecca post....(no offense)

:evil5:
$lmjimy311
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $lmjimy311 »

holy shit pnut..i never thoght of that...but if you take all of his posts about this stuff from both forums and put it into one gigantic thread....this is the rebecca update
:evil5: TB>BB
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

yea....i didnt realize that till i saw like 3 posts from him talkin about this stuff

Post by Guest »

Lets turn gay together.
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

dont you have real friends to talk to,
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
$ayzak
Taiyed Brodel

Post by $ayzak »

lol of course I have real friends to talk to... I'm just not embarassed by telling random people shit like this. Actually I like hearing what people think it helps me figure out whats considered normal. I'm a knowledge junky and I over analyze everything so the more shit I spew, the more replies I get, the better prepared I am to face future situations. And least I have more ammo to try new things. Trial and error.

The rebeccas update was unique because he constantly talked about a girl but never made any advancements and he had everyone all hyped for some kind of love story. My stories are weird and dramatic, but at least I fucking burn out rather than fade away.
Shiny
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Shiny »

rebecca update was cool because i think it reminded everyone of what it felt like to have crushes when we were in like 6th grade
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

all im sayin sayzak is dont go down the rebecca road....we've all been there

Post by Guest »

Hey, why don't you stop being an asshole Cerpin Taxt?
Cerpin Taxt
Taiyed Brodel

Post by Cerpin Taxt »

Element wrote:Hey, why don't you stop being an asshole Cerpin Taxt?
why does it matter
Who brought me here..............?
Forsaken depraved and wrought with fear

ImageImage
pnutwannabe
Taiyed Brodel

Post by pnutwannabe »

not only is this a 311 forum, this is a forum of opinions and we are here to help each other....dont knock anyone if they have something to say or a problem that isnt what you like....so dont knock him....i was only joking around with the rebecca thing and everyone knows that....but your just being an ass